"Oh, my God."

"Humans! You grab whatever's nearest and bleed it dry! You should have scanned!", He exclaims, harshly.

"It takes too long. We'd be caught. Fusion scoops are illegal."

"You've got to freeze him, quickly.", Thea advises.

"What?"

"Stasis chamber. You've got to take it below minus two hundred. Freeze it out of me! It'll use me to kill you if you don't. The closer we get to the sun, the stronger it gets! Med-centre, quickly! Quickly!", The Doctor elaborates for her.

"Help me!"

"Impact in seven thirty."

In Engineering, Korwin starts to thaw. His hand moves and picks up the helmet.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"What's your favourite colour?", Scannell asks.

"You what?"

"It's the question.", Scannell explains.

"Purple! Or did I say orange?", Riley thinks for a moment.

"Come on!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Martha grabs the instruction manual.

"I can do it!"

"Jules, Martha, Thea, where are you?"

"It's all right, we're here. Just help me get him up. Stasis chamber, minus two hundred, yeah?", Martha assures him.

"No, you don't know how this equipment works. You'll kill him. Nobody can survive those temperatures.", McDonnell shouts.

"He's not human. If he says he can survive, then he can.", Martha glares at the woman.

"Let me help you, then."

"You've done enough damage.", Juliet coldly tells the woman.

The Doctor lies in the stasis chamber.

"Ten seconds. That's all I'll be able to take. No more. Jules!"

"Yeah?"

"It's burning me up. I can't control it. If you don't get rid of it, I could kill you. I could kill you all. I'm scared! I'm so scared!", He admits, grabbing hold do her hand for only a moment.

"Just stay calm. You saved me, now I'll return the favour. Just believe in me.", Martha begs, as Juliet and Thea step back with tears pooling in their eyes.

"It's burning through me. Then what'll happen?"

"That's enough! I've got you."

"There's this process, this thing that happens if I'm about to die-", He tries to explain, but she stops him.

"Shush. Quiet now. Because that is not going to happen. Are you ready?"

"No."

Martha uses the joystick to roll the Doctor completely into the chamber, then types 200 into the keypad and presses the green button. The Doctor screams as his body temperature falls. Juliet has to turn away and bite her lip to stop from crying. The image and sound of her best friend in so much pain is too much to bear.