ii.xli. (m)

Miga has been in SM for half a year now and regularly had a few units like dancing class and so on. You actually only did it since Lee Soo-man helped you with Suji, but Miga seemed to be really enjoying it. She always looked forward to it and often saw her father too, since it wasn't so far where he was training.
You were invited to a meeting that day because they wanted to tell you about the progress of Miga.
You had picked up Jaehyun from his company by car so that you could go to the meeting together. Sunoh was with your new babysitter, who was doing really well.
After parking in the underground car park, you received the message that the meeting will be postponed by 15 minutes.
"What do we do now?" You sigh and stay in the car. Jaehyun leaned over and grinned.
"I mean, there is nobody there ..." He put his hand on your thigh and pulled your skirt a little higher.
"Cameras could be everywhere here. It's not a good plan." But Jaehyun just grinned and got out of the car. You follow him and he took you by the hand. Everything was deserted in the building. Jaehyun took the key card and opened the door to the next floor.
"There is nobody here at this time." He pulled you into a toilet and started kissing your neck.
"Jaehyun, not on the toilet." You sigh, you miss him, but somehow you were never the type who wanted sex in such a place.
"Y/N, my balls are blue. I can't even jerk off because I'm either busy or too exhausted." He looked at you desperately, but his hands were still tight on your body.
"Hmm, I can give you a little handjob." You wink and open his belt. When you take his cock in your hand, Jaehyun took a deep breath and leaned against the wall. You take a little spit and moisturize his length as you start massaging it. His cock quickly became hard and there was a soft whimper over his lips. You start kissing his neck but never stop your movement with your hands.
"I bet you'd rather have my pussy, right?" You whisper in his ear as you increase the pressure around his glans. Jaehyun nods and bit firmly on his lip. You became faster with your movement and you notice how his hips made jerky movements. You knew he was about to cum, but then he grabbed you, turned you, pulled your skirt up and your panties down. At first, you didn't realize what he was up to. But he just put his tip in you and continued massaging his cock until he cum inside you.
"We don't want to waste any of the good stuff for baby number three," he whispered in your ear and pulled your panties up again.
"Well, now all your cum runs out of me the whole time." You turn to him and put your arms around him.
"Sorry I can't wait to have another child." He smiled and hugged you. He's been talking about it a lot lately and you're a little worried about him. He worked so much and he was so exhausted, he probably longed for his family. But with so much happening between you, you're worried if he'll make it mentally.

After your little "adventure" you went to the meeting. Miga's eyes lit up when she saw her father and she didn't let go of him. She sat on his lap the whole time and snuggled up to him.
"Mr. and Mrs. Jung, we were able to look at your daughter for a while now and we have to say that she is not as musically talented as Mr. Jung." You didn't find it so surprising, but Jaehyun was pretty shocked. His eyes widened and he stared at his counterpart.
"We don't mean that badly, but she hardly has any tact feeling." The man sighed and was visibly uncomfortable delivering the news.
"It's not a problem. Then SM is not the way she goes." You smile and look at your daughter, who didn't notice the conversation anyway.
"I didn't say that. We see great potential in her." The man sat up and Jaehyun looked over at him in surprise.
"Besides that, she has a perfect and pretty face and we see her very much in advertising, we also saw potential in her acting. She likes that too and she is really good at it." You look at your daughter who grinned innocently. Actress? You had never thought of that with her.
"And what would you do with her now?" Jaehyun stroked Miga on the back, he had never expected that she would be a good actress.
"We would take the dance lessons back and add more other training sessions. We would like to take Miga all the way with us, which means she shouldn't have to go to kindergarten. There is a drama that wants absolutely Miga in a role. In addition, several companies have asked for commercials to record with her." The man showed a list of offers and Miga seemed to be quite in demand. Of course, you knew that it was something special. But didn't every mother think of her child that way?
You agree with this way, but only as long as it would be fun for Miga. As soon as she no longer wants to act and model, you would immediately remove her from the business. You were worried, but you would always look at her. And she would always be close to Jaehyun, who was incredibly proud of his little girl.

When you got home, you wanted to replace Soobin right away. She was an angel because she often had time to babysit and the children loved her. You were so glad you had her here now.
"Was Sunoh good?" You take your son in your arms and he started to smile when he saw you.
"Yes, he is really easy. It's very easy to keep him busy." She smiled and picked up her things. You take your wallet and give Soobin her money with a little extra tip.
"Thank you very much, Ms. Jung. You are always so generous. And if you need more help, please let me know. My mother raised me almost by myself, I know that it isn't easy." You look at Soobin in surprise. Did you miss something?
"Jaehyun is only gone for a short time." You still look at her in confusion.
"Oh, sorry, I was just reading Dispatch ..." She started to stutter and was really nervous. You try to calm her down, but take a look at the dispatch page and there it stands in the title:

"Are Jaehyun and his wife going separate ways? What happens to the children?"