53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms🔥

Start from the beginning

I let out a surprised squeak when I felt something cold on my hole. "Relax, it's just lube" Irene said as she massaged it in.

I relaxed my body so that she could enter her finger in.

But I couldn't stop the shrill scream that escaped my mouth when Irene entered not one, not two, but three of her fingers in together.

She spanked me and I whimpered. "No noises other than cat ones" she said and I nodded.

Soon, I felt her hitting my prostate and I just knew she was doing it on purpose when she continuously targeted it.

I couldn't moan, so I purred. I felt Irene smirk behind me as she blew along my spine.

My toes curled and I tried taking a step forward, but she pulled into herself, now licking my earlobe.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped me and then the whimper when she pulled her fingers out.

Suddenly, I felt something massive against my hole. I knew it wasn't a strap on, so it had to be a plug.

I whimpered when she pushed it in in one go. Then I felt something tickling at my legs and looked down to find a furry tail near them.

The butt plug was a tail. A cat tail!

"Go walk to that mirror" Irene commanded and I did just that. Every step was so unbelievingly arousing.

The plug constantly hit that bundle of nerves and the tail was giving me massive goosebumps every time it touched me.

"Such a sexy cat I've got" Irene said as she walked towards me. She placed her head on shoulder, staring straight into my eyes through the mirror.

"But such a bratty cat too" she whispered seductively in my ear and I shuddered. Irene smirked at the reaction I gave and I blushed.

She pulled out cat ears and put them on me. Next to come was the hot pink collar on which 'kitten' was written.

"Now kitty, get down on your knees for me" Irene whispered in my ear while twisting the butt plug. I whimpered but quickly went down.

She attached a black leash to my collar and pulled me with her out of the playroom.

I crawled behind her all the way to the kitchen. My knees were killing me by the time we reached.

"Sit" Irene commanded and I sat back down on my heels. I sat in the same position on the floor for over half an hour while Irene cooked dinner.

The beautiful smell of steak reached my nose and my stomach grumbled. I blushed in embarrassment, mentally cursing my stomach.

"Aww, are you hungry kitty?" Irene asked as she ruffled my hair. I really don't like when she messes my hair up.

So I pulled my head back and meowed. Then, like a cat, I started rubbing my head at her legs while giving her cute kitty eyes and pouting.

Irene laughed and pulled my head back. "Don't worry kitty, I'll give you your food too" she said. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Irene served one plate at the dinner table and started eating, while I sat beside her legs, drooling at the delicious food in front of me.

"Go under the table Callum" Irene commanded dominatingly and I rushed to obey. She didn't call me kitty, so this was serious.

Irene bent down and looked at me. "You have 5 minutes. Make me cum within that time, or go to sleep without finishing yourself tonight."