24. Contract 2 🔥

Callum's POV:

The next page was my hard limits. "These will include kinks that you never ever want to try" Irene explained.

"Piss play and scat play" I said immediately. I didn't need to think about it. "I didn't want it either" Irene said and wrote them down.

"Alright, it's time for some rules" Irene turned to the next page.

RULES for the Submissive:

1. During any sexual acts, or whenever the dominant wants, you will call her mistress.

2. Always respect and obey your dominant.

3. If you don't like something, tell your dominant immediately.

4. Always use safe words whenever needed. Never hesitate in this matter.

5. Do NOT touch yourself without permission. Masturbation without the dominant's allowance is prohibited.

6. Always ask permission to cum. NEVER cum without permission.

7. Take care of yourself. Keep yourself healthy and fit. (Submissive must exercise at least twice a week)

"Do you agree?" Irene asked. "Umm, the first rule...what do mean call you mistress whenever you want?" I asked.

Irene smiled. "Don't worry. Now that I know you're not a fan of exhibitionism, I'll make sure to keep it as private as possible" she said.

"Then I'm okay with all the other rules" I said. I turned the page and there was something I never knew even existed.

"Rules for the dominant?" I asked, shocked. "Yes Callum. This is a 2-way relationship. There are certain things that are expected from the dom too."

Oh wow. How do I react to this? I'm really surprised and happy about it. "That's nice" I mumbled.

What's wrong with me? Who says that? I mentally face palmed myself and read the rules.

RULES for the Dominant:

1. Always provide aftercare after any scene.

2. Respect the submissive's boundaries.

3. Always take safe words into consideration.

4. Never force the submissive to do anything.

5. Always show love and care for the submissive.

A smile crept up on my face reading these. With every passing moment, I was gaining more and more faith in Irene.

After the rules, came the punishments.

PUNISHMENTS:

1. Spanking

2. Orgasm Denial

3. Chastity

4. Whipping

5. Humbler

6. Caning

(Anything the dominant seems to be sufficient for the mistake)

"Umm, what do you mean by anything?" I asked.

"It means that I'll punish you in whatever way I like. But you'll have a say in it. If you don't like the method, we won't do it again" Irene said.

"Can you please add that in the contract? I mean the part where I have a say to stop the method of punishment?" I requested and she nodded.

"About the humbler...." I trailed off. "What about it?" Irene asked. "I don't know. From what I've heard about it, it's really painful."

"Well, it is a punishment after all" she said. "Can you put a circle against it? Like, we stop if I don't like it?" I asked. "Sure" she said.