7. No Choice

Callum's POV:

I don't know what Irene has got against me. It's literally like she hates me. What confuses me even more, is that Irene wasn't always like this.

For the first 3 months of our marriage, everything was fine. She was even trying to make our relationship work.

But then, I asked her father to pay me for working overtime and to increase my salary because I was getting paid really low as compared to the work I was doing.

After that, Irene's weird behavior started. She started ignoring me and always kept a distance between us.

That was also the time when she told me she wanted a divorce but couldn't get it due to the company's reputation being at stake.

After that conversation with her, even I started staying away. I wasn't going to beg her to love me.

If she didn't want anything to do with me, then fine. Two can play this game.

But now, she was doing too much. Nova was a really important person in my life. She was the only one who showed me that I mattered.

But Irene was trying to get in between us. And how dare she slap me! She had no right to do so.

I just wanted to scream and let out all my frustration. But I knew that would do no good to mine and Nova's relationship.

Irene had played her cards right. She knew Nova was leaving me tomorrow. Which meant, I only had one night for her forgiveness.

If I couldn't earn my mistress' forgiveness within the night, then she would leave me while being mad at me. And that was something I couldn't bear.

I hated when my mistress was upset with me. It pained my heart to know that I wasn't a good submissive.

I always wanted to stay up to her standards. I wanted to pleasure her, wanted her to praise me.

But right now, none of that was going to happen. At least, not until I let Irene punish me.

I have absolutely no idea why Irene hates me so much. I haven't even done anything to her. In fact, all I ever did, was try to be a good husband.

Yet, she wants to hurt me, see me in pain. I don't understand this woman.

When Irene put down the condition for my forgiveness, I just wanted to get up and get out the door while slamming it shut behind me.

But then, I looked at Nova and knew I had to earn her forgiveness. I didn't have a choice.

That fucking bitch had me trapped exactly where she wanted me. So I had to give up my pride and accept it.

Now, I sat on the bed, waiting for Irene to come in and punish me. Uhh! What had my life come to?

I hadn't even processed the fact fully that Irene was into this lifestyle and she was already about to come punish me.

With how she acts at home, I could have never guessed she was a dom, let alone guess that she liked BDSM.

If Irene was punishing me for being with someone else while we were married, then that wasn't fair.

She was ready to punish Nova's sub, before even knowing it was me. That meant, she had also indulged in sexual activities with others while married.

If she could do it, then why not me? No, I wasn't going to let her punish me for this reason.

Just then, Irene walked in. "Hello Callum" she said with that fucking smirk on her face. I wanted to scratch that smug look off her face.