28. Mysterious Calls

Callum's POV:

I had morning wood. I had woken up with a fucking boner. Considering last night's events, it wasn't surprising.

But it was still annoying as I couldn't get my release. I hadn't slept properly the entire night because of this.

Every time I moved, my dick grazed against the woolen blanket we were using. And it caused so much damn friction!

Plus the fact that I was completely naked because – you guessed it – Irene didn't allow me to put clothes on.

"Morning my love" Irene walked in with a huge grin. I pouted and looked away from her. She chuckled.

"Go shower Callum, we have to leave for work" she said. Oh yeah, the weekend was over. I hated how fast the weekend passed.

Like for fucks sake! Friday never seemed to come, and Monday just came in the blink of an eye.

I sighed and headed to the bathroom. I knew I looked like shit. I wondered how Irene was even attracted to me right now.

"IRENE!" I shouted for her. "Yes?" she smirked as she leaned on the bathroom door.

"Umm, why is there no cold water?" I asked. I really needed to get rid of this stupid erection. Her smirk grew wider.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. The heater actually broke and now it's not turning off. So just use hot water for today" she said.

Which fucking heater breaks in a way that it doesn't stop?! If it breaks, it means there will be no hot water. And now, there was only hot water?

I sighed as I realized this was probably my wife's doing. "Can you just get me cold water from the kitchen?" I asked. She nodded and left.

I decided to wash my hair until she returned. Just as I finished shampooing my hair, Irene came back with a glass of cold water.

"Here" she handed me the glass. I was about to take it, when she accidently spilled a little on my chest.

A tingle ran through my entire body at the feeling of it. It was ice cold. "Oh sorry. You probably didn't want it there" Irene said and walked into the shower.

Only then did I realize, she had stripped herself. "Irene what– ohh" I was cut off as she grabbed my already hard cock and started stroking it.

For some reason, her hand was so warm. She slowly started pouring the ice cold water on my dick.

I almost lost balance, falling backwards had I not taken the wall's support.

"Is this where you wanted it baby?" she questioned. "M-Mistress, it's c-cold" I stuttered. "But you asked for it" she gave me innocent eyes.

"Ah-aa-ahh" I moaned as she started stroking me with her other hand. "You know what I'm doing Callum?" she asked.

Teasing me.

"This is called temperature play. I warmed my hand on the stove downstairs and now I'm stroking you with it while the other hand is busy pouring ice water all over your boneless piece of meat" she said.

I whimpered as she tightened her grip. Boneless piece of meat. That was something I had never heard anyone say.

But god forbid I say that the degradation didn't turn me on even more.

"Mistress please" I cried. I needed my release so bad. "No cumming my beautiful baby" Irene cooed as she pulled her hands away. Fucking hell!

"Now, do you want to wash it?" she pointed at my dick. Of course I do! I nodded. "But you're not allowed to touch it" she said. I was confused.