The next day was Sunday and you decide to start the day slowly. Jaehyun didn't have to go to the company and you sit comfortably at breakfast. Miga ate her pancakes and she was always happy when her father was with her. Jaehyun's phone rang but he ignored it. The phone continued to ring, but he muted it and then it was your phone.
"Jaehyun, have a look. I think that's important." You sigh and your husband got up and looked at the display. He froze and slowly you became curious.
"What's happening?" A thousand questions went through your head, but then you looked at your phone and suddenly you had several messages congratulating you on your pregnancy.
"Why does everyone know about my pregnancy?" You look at Jaehyun in panic, but he didn't know what to say either.
"Mummy has a baby in her belly again?" Miga looks back and forth. She was just too intelligent, and you couldn't hide anything from her anymore.
"Yes, my little one, Mummy has a baby in her belly." He kissed her forehead but then sits down to you.
"Dispatch leaked the ultrasound images." He showed you the article and you read everything through. It was without a doubt the ultrasound image was from the last exam.
"Where did they get that from?" You were totally in panic and you didn't know what to do.
"I have no idea." Jaehyun continued to stare at the article. At that moment you were totally done. You didn't even know for sure whether this child was alive and now everyone just knew that you were pregnant.
"How could that happen?" Tears ran down your cheeks.
"Hey, it'll be all right. Don't think too much, because you need to care for the baby." Jaehyun tried to gently stroke your stomach, but you were panicked. You couldn't just forget that.
"Mummy don't cry." Miga came to you and put her arms around your lap. You stroke her head, but you couldn't stop crying.
"There is definitely Suji behind it. Why can't she just leave us alone?" The tears on your cheeks couldn't stop. It was exactly what you wanted to avoid. How did Dispatch get these photos?

Week 10

You couldn't keep a secret that you were nervous. You had hardly slept the night. The past few days have been tough. That Dispatch was making your pregnancy public makes your life not easy. First the drama about Miga's fatherhood and then that. You and Jaehyun were the favorite topic in Korea right now. And since you or SM hadn't made a statement, many rumors came up. Reporters stood at your door, called. It was so busy that you even had to take Miga out of kindergarten for the week. It went so far that reporters and photographers waited in front of the kindergarten. But since other children of famous or important people also visited it, the management didn't want any more attention and it was better to take Miga out for a while.

Miga and Sunoh were with Johnny and Johanna today. Jaehyun promised to tell them more, but that you still had to clarify a few things. The couple totally understood this and asked no further questions.
"Jaehyun I'm scared." You couldn't get out of the car. You didn't want to know, hear or see anything. You couldn't get any bad news anymore. Your gynecologist ordered you to the clinic straight away because they had an early pregnancy unit there. Jaehyun put his hand on your thigh and looked at you.
"No matter what happens. We can do it. I love you." His words meant everything to you at that moment. You summarize all your courage and get out of the car.
You were quiet all the way, nobody said anything. You were nervous, afraid and you couldn't stand the tension anymore.
You were taken to the examination room and your gynecologist immediately started with the ultrasound. Apparently, she could see your tension right away. You already knew all of this. The gel on your skin, the device on your stomach. The doctor looked at the screen and examined your inside.
"Have you had bleeding in the past two weeks?" Her eyes were still on the screen.
"No, nothing at all." You became more and more nervous and you feel how everything got darker in the room.
"Has your nausea got worse?" You wonder why the doctor asked so many questions and suddenly you feel Jaehyun's hand tighten.
"Yes, it is." Was it good or bad? You just wanted to know the answer.
The doctor put the device aside, wiped off the gel and turned the chair towards you.
"Mrs. Jung, I'm sorry. The fetus hasn't grown. I couldn't find a heartbeat. Even if the fertilization took place later, you should hear a heartbeat from now on." She sighed and put her hands together. You didn't know what to say. You look at Jaehyun, who also looked horrified at the doctor.
"But I'm pregnant. My stomach has grown, I've vomited. I have no blood. I feel pregnant. I've had two pregnancies, I know how it feels." You didn't want to admit it. It couldn't be. You already had a little belly. You were sure that your baby had grown.
"You have a missed miscarriage. This means that the fetus doesn't come off on its own. You feel all the symptoms and your belly grows because the body still believes it is pregnant because of the hormones." The doctor was so loving and tried to explain everything well, but you were so angry with her even though she wasn't the reason for this. Your eyes became blurred and tears rose. It just couldn't be true.
"But I ..." You lose your words and the first tear left you.
"I know that everything is very uncomfortable, but I would still like to do the dilation and curettage today." The doctor takes something out of her desk and fills a glass of water.
"What? Today?" Jaehyun finally found his words.
"Yes. I have no appointments for the next two weeks and then it's too late. We have to do it quickly." She put the glass of water next to you and handed you a pill.
"Is there a reason why that happened?" Jaehyun looked worried at the doctor. He didn't want it to be true.
"There are many reasons. Miscarriages are somewhat normal. Every woman experiences this once, but most of the time they don't even notice it. Your wife's body was still weak from the last birth and factors such as stress can also count. But in the end, you didn't know it." The doctor sighed and you finally took the pill in your hand.
"Take this. It is important that the uterus softens. You will be taken to a room and then they will give you general anesthesia. I would like to keep you here for a few more hours, but you can go home then. I will leave you alone with it now, so you can speak about all of this." The doctor looked at you and went out of the room. When the doctor closed the door, you pulled your legs up to you and start crying bitterly. Your whole body ached, your heart broke in two pieces and you thought you would never get over this pain. Jaehyun came to you and hugged you. It was silent and the only thing left was the pain ...