🎀 Chapter-12🎀

Start from the beginning

As they reached Jin's house, they all went and sat in the living room.

Yoongi- So, what do you wanna show us Hyung?

Namjoon- Is it something related to Sung-min I mean Jimin and his elder brother?

Jin nodded his head.

Jin- I was having some doubt on this boys so I told my hacker to hack all their information. And he did it. He is coming right now.

He said and within some seconds Jin hacker came in. He bowed to them before sitting right I didn't of them. He opened his laptop and the firs thing he did was to connect it with Jin's TV.

As the TV screen switched on they all could see one photo.

Rosé- Jimin Oppa

Rosé- Jimin Oppa.....

Hacker- Correct. His real Name is Park Jimin. He is 19 years old. Son of Mr. And Mrs. Park He Was kidnapped by Choi Byun-ho seven years ago when his parents abandoned him and his younger sister.  Currently Working as a servant in Byun-ho's mansion from past 7 years. Recently started going to college with a name Choi Sung-min He Lost his memory seven years ago.

He said and they all looked at him nodding their heads. On the other hand Jungkook hugged Rosé who was again crying this time out of happiness.

Rosé- How come he didn't recognise me?

Hacker- As I said. He lost his memory. His full memory of childhood.

Rosé- Do you know how? Was it some accident?

Hacker- Yes, I know. And No it wasn't an accident. Choi Byun-ho was giving them a drug in their food which made them lose their memories. Seems like he gave it to them for a very long time, as they don't remember anything even after 7 years.

Taehyung- What do you mean?

Hacker- The drug he gave them, can make anyone lose their memories but only for some time period like 2 or maximum 4 years.
But even after they don't remember anything, then they have been given the drug in high dose for a very long time.

He explained. They all again nodded their heads.

Hacker- Well, this is what Park Jimin looked like before he was kidnapped.