Paul McCartney #3.5 (*)

WARNING: mature content ahead. 18+ suggested, but if younger and insist on reading, just don't tell anyone.

If you're not into this sort of thing, which I totally understand, I was once that person, then read one of my other one shots, or one of my other books.

For those trekkies out there, I have a book on my page called Between the Stars. I worked really hard on it, so please, go check it out.

So, for all the freaks here, let's get into this thing (just don't expect too much freakiness).
~~~~~~~

Padding slowly out of the bathroom, I clutched the neckline of his robe tightly, and looked around. I pressed my lips together nervously as I rounded the corner, then I saw him. He was perched in the bedroom chair with one leg crossed over the other and his chin resting on the heel of his hand. He looked up to me with a cool smirk, a seemingly innocent glisten shining in his doe eyes, then he stood.

He was calm enough to fool anyone, but I could tell just by his footsteps that he was losing his mind.

"You look nice." He smiled, obviously trying to contain his excitement.

"It's your robe." I giggled, feeling him pull me into his arms.

"Mmm, well, in that case, you should always where my clothes."

I gave a lighthearted scoff, and pressed my hand against a crease in his dress shirt. His heart was nearly beating out of his chest.

Shaking my head, I asked. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You can keep me if you'd like."

"If I like?"

"Only if you like."

"Mmm," I mimicked him. Scrunching my nose and standing up on my toes, we touched noses and our lips barely brushed against each other's.

"We've got all night." He whispered softly. "What do you wanna do?"

He started swaying back and forth slowly before spinning us ever so slightly in a circle. It was the slowest slow dance I think I'd ever participated in.

"I dunno..." I mumbled.

"Oh no. Not the woman's answer." He chuckled. "Tell me something- anything. The things you like, spill 'em. Just rattle 'em off to me."

I raised an eyebrow at his strange choice of words and sudden burst of enthusiasm.

"Umm... well, the dancing is good."

"Mm-hmm."

"Your excitement is great."

He tried to stifle his nervous laughter, but the pink blush forming on his cheeks gave away his ever-evident embarrassment away.

"M'kay, what else?"

I hummed in thought again, looking around the room to see if anything triggered my curiosity.

"Silk sheets... champagne..." I spotted the radio. "Bossa nova."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Well, then," he hummed, and slowly started spinning us to the radio across the room. "It may not be exactly what you like, but this should do, right?"

He flipped on the record player. Meditação by Fats Elpidio was playing.

"You did that on purpose."

"What?" He smirked. "Turn on the bossa nova record?"

"Yes." I giggled, feeling his arms snake around my waist as he leant down to nuzzle his nose with mine.