⎯ notti osama

y/n had received a text from notti, saying happy birthday. she rolled her eyes at the sight of it. the two had dated a few months ago and broke up, never texting again.

he had just happy birthday'd his way back into her life, knowing y/n didnt want him again. he had been wanting her ever since the break up, although he was the one who initiated it.

y/n had moved on in life but he was still stuck on her, watching her when he got the chance. he would always look at her instagram posted or stare at her when she was on the block.

y/n left him on delivered as she texted dd. she was still cool with everybody, putting the breakup aside. she didnt want a break up to end a bunch of friendships.

 she didnt want a break up to end a bunch of friendships

please collect ur brother
* 1 attachment *

dicc cannot get off ur dick 😂
ion kno y he still on u

exactly one osama brotha gets it
do i answer or na ?

jus say thank u or sum
if he says sum dumb, js lmk mh

okay
ty dd 😭💕
read

she texted notti, thanking him for the text

she texted notti, thanking him for the text. she clicked out of his contact as she rolled her eyes. she knew notti was still on her, tha was the reason why she stopped talking to him.

she didnt wanna entertain him, let alone lead him on. if she didnt have feelings for him anymore, y should he keep his knowing he has no chance.

notti quickly responded. he said your welcome, leading it with a " how are you ". she didnt want to respond because she had been doing good, but she remembered all their memories together.

she texted dd once again, this time telling him to tell notti that she was over him. she wasnt fully over him but she was almost at that point.

dd said that he told notti to leave her alone but knowing notti, hes gonna try to get at what he wants, even if that means taking risks.

she was now ina bad mood on her birthday. she didnt want to be in one but it had to happen at some point. he had " ruined " her healing process but she started to love her self even more and know her worth.

remember, healing is a process. you get better but sometimes you reminisce on old memories with the person you're healing from. its not a easy journey, you just have to tell yourself to get over it, even if that means blocking the person you love.

author speaks.

short chapter but i needed something to post on this story. if you haven't, go read my other books about notti or dd. trust, you'll enjoy them :)