⎯ sugarhillddot

ddot been actin weird recently. everytime i text him its always the same responses. aii, ok, alr. he was never this dry, unless he wasnt in the mood.

his texts always match my energy but idk abt recently. i try to link w/ him but he says hes too busy in tha stu.

so, i texted dd and asked if we could all link. they were always down to hangout because being home alone was boring.

" aii we can link today. lemme tell notti nd ddot then we will come over "

i got ready with biker shorts, a fitting tee and my hair down. i put fake lashes on but that was all. it was jus dd, ddot nd notti so it didnt rlly matter.

i heard a knock downstairs. i got off the bed and walked down to the door to see them. ddot looked annoyed to even be here, but i still hugged him.

" IS THA Y/N GZZZ " nottis hyped, dappin me up.

" Y/N YKTVVV " dds dap hurt my hand as hes hype too.

" hi baby " i said to ddot. " hey "

" u good mh ? " i asked

" yeah its wtv " hes glued to his phone.

we all head upstairs to my room. i forgot it was a mess. i usually cleaned it before they came over but today was not tha day.

" shi ignore the mess " i quickly threw all my clothes into the basket.

" nottis room is worse. trust me " dd sat on the end of the bed, notti following him.

ddot laid next to me. he put his phone in his pocket and held me by my torso as i put my arm around him and laid my head on his.

" yall can go play game if u want " i pointed to the ps5.

" aiii " dd grabs 2 controllers.

they turn on call of duty and start playing. they turned up the volume on the tv because i tended to keep it low. i played with ddots hair because hes been off.

" are u good ml ? youve seem off recently " i pick me head up from his.

" yeah im chill " ddot sits up next to me, letting go of me. he fidgeted with his fingers as he watched the tv.

" are you sure? youve been dry recently and you been glued to the phone "

" im chill, jus stop askin questions " he snaps.

" alr chill i was jus askin a question cuz u my bf.. ion know why u like tha "

" ddot u good? why tf u actin like this near y/n when at home u always hype " dd asks.

" bro this is why crystal is better than u " ddot says to me as he storms out the room.

i was speechless. tears filled my eyes as i watched the door close. dd and notti looked over at me, speechless as well.

" wtf.. you good ? " notti put the controller back on the stand that was mounted to the wall.

i sat in silence, processing what had just happened. i couldnt say what i was thinking.

" y/n ... " dd says.

i couldnt take it anymore. i started bawling my eyes out. my tears running down my face as they fell on my lap.

" shit " notti says, sitting next to me rubbing my back.

dd leaves the room looking for tissues. instead he grabbed a toilet paper roll and the trash that was near my vanity.

" ima go look for ddot. blow ur nose aii ? " dd leaves the room.

" its alr y/n. its gon be okay. we didnt even kno he was talkin to crystal. " nottis trying to comfort you because he has nvr seen u like this.

dds pov

" nah wtf how can u do tha to y/n. u kno she rlly loves u dumbass " i say

" because shes been boring this week. she aint wanna do anythin freaky. crystal been helpin with tha " ddots texting crystal as he speaks.

" so you cheated all because she didnt wanna have sex? also wha if shes on her period or isnt in tha mood. "

" she always is. idk wha has gotten into ha recently " he shrugged as if it was nothing.

" YOU. ITS YOU. IS U DUMB OR WHA ? " i yelled.

" go away " ddot turns off the phone and lays down on the couch.

i walked back upstairs to y/n and notti. y/n fell asleep next to notti and notti looks like he cant move.

" he been like this to y/n cuz she hasnt been wantin to do anythin recently. hes such a dickhead "

" he needs help " notti says, shaking his head as he rubbed y/n's back.