⎯ notti osama

dd and notti were playing roblox with ddot on live. dd spent around 10 minutes figuring out his username but he eventually found one.

i stood beside notti and his gaming chair as i wrapped my arm around his shoulder, his arm around my waist as we looked at his screen.

" ma come sit on my lap " he said, patting his lap as he manspreaded.

his sweatpants sagged a little, showing the ethika band and a bit of the design. he adjusted himself and sat up as i sat on his lap.

his arms wrapped around my waist and his head looked over my shoulder as he moved the chair closer to the desk.

he typed in dd and ddots username as he tried to friend request them. he wasnt used to playing roblox so i helped him as i played with amiri whenever i came over.

then they decided to play a horror game. me and notti had the led lights on white while dd and ddot had their lights off completely.

" yo my hearts lets go this way " notti said, motioning to the left.

notti turned up the volume so that i could hear it with him. weird spooky noises followed them as they walked. then a tall white figure got all of them.

" AHHH " ddot screamed. you could hear his chair in the background as he moved back.

" yo ddot " dd laughed, not being able to contain it.

" yo ddot dude. the game wasnt even that scary man " dd said, in the white voice.

" dd shut up bro. u sound mad weird bro " notti complained as i laughed. dd started doing the white voice in gta and now he does it around the house.

" lets hop back on gta. this roblox shit boring as hell " notti shook his head as he clicked out of roblox and into gta.

" ima go lay on ur bed. im tired " i said, getting up from his lap and walking towards the bed.

" yo ima get off. thanks fa watchin the live chat ! " notti said, taking his headset off as he turned everything off and went to go turn his a.c on.

he jumped onto me as i was cuddled up in his blanket. he got under the blanket as well as we both cuddled up with eachother.

ENVISAGE ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें