⎯ the trio

" yo how would i look with this hairstyle " dd said, showing a picture of someone with twists.

" those would look good dd. i can do twists on u " y/n said.

" u can do things other than braids ? " notti asked.

" yeah of course. i can do braids, twists, finger coils. anything with a picture for inspiration " she said.

" damn i was bouta ask bout finger coils. but twists would look good on me and dd " he said.

" can u do a silk press !? " ddot asked, jumping up from his seat.

" yes ddot, i can " y/n laughed.

" so all this time i didnt have to go to tha salon and i coulda went to u " he said, side-eyeing her.

she laughed as he looked at her with disbelief. he had been paying for all these months when y/n couldve easily done them for him.

" can u do my hair right now y/n? " dd asked.

" not right now because i used up all of my products. i can do them this weekend though " she said.

" yeah that'll work. anyways, yall tryna go to tha deli ? " dd asked, putting the lighter in his pocket.

" yeahh lets go. im hungry but its mad brick outside " she said. they were at the reyes house and she hadnt brought a sweater.

" here, u can wear this one. it matches your outfit. i kno u like ur outfits to match " he said, throwing a red polo zip up to her.

" mhmm you know me so well notti " she smiled, zipping it up.

dd and ddot smirked as y/n's back was faced towards them. notti rolled his eyes as he fixed the hoodie.

" nah that looks real good on u my heart. it matches perfectly with ya 4's too " he complimented.

" thank you E. its kinda big on me but it's nice " she smiled.

" alright enough with tha flirting. lets jus go to tha deli " ddot said, breaking their eye contact.

" ur a dick rider " she rolled her eyes.

y/n walked out of the bedroom first as notti stayed back as the boys stood up and laughed quietly.

" nah the fuck is yall doin ? " notti asked.

" yall flirting infront of us. im not tryna 3rd wheel" ddot said.

" yeah well u aint gotta embarrass me like tha. lets jus go " notti shook his head.

he caught up to y/n as she was about to walk out the door. y/n wrapped her arms around her as the cold wind hit her.

" ouu it is colddd " she shivered.

" nah it really is. hold ma hand, it'll keep us both warm " he said, putting his hand out.

they interlocked fingers as they walked to the deli. dd took his phone out and secretly took a picture.

they walked in the deli, the bell ringing at the top as they seen the ock get up and stand at the register. " my favorite group ! "

" hey ock. we jus here for snacks, no food today " y/n smiled as he nodded.

she immediately went for the chips and seen that her favorite wasnt there, the red bag of doritos. only the blue ones were seen and she sighed.

" bro they always outta these ones. i gotta ask him when they gon get more " she shook her head.

she saw ddot run over to where she was and had the same reaction. the two loved the red bags and the red ones only.

" yup they outta them ddot. its okay we can get sum else " she patted his shoulder jokingly.

" nah but i was cravin em shits "

" okay ashley " she laughed.

she went to the candy and grabbed a packet of kitkats before making her way over to the drink aisle. she grabbed a bottle of sprite as notti grabbed one too.

" you kno wha we gon do with theseeee " she said, getting hype.

" mhmm you kno tha vibes " he said, getting hype with her. notti had a bag of skittles in his hand.

then they looked for dd and ddot who were standing infront of the candy, one hand in their chin as their foot tapped the ground.

" fuck yall standing like this for ? " notti asked, laughing as they turned their head in unidon.

" we can choose which chocolate we want. theyre all too good " dd shook his head.

notti and y/n laughed as they walked away, going to the register to pay for their food. she was going to grab the 20 out of her pocket before seein notti hand his in.

" i coulda paid E " she said, looking at him as he turned his head.

" nah i got it my heart " he smiled.

she looked away, smiling when he did. he knew how to make her fold immediately.

" you already gave me ya hoodie to wear so i wanted to pay for you " she said, grabbing her stuff as he grabbed the change.

" its alright. its only candy and drinks " he shrugged. " can i get a bag ? "

he grabbed the bag as he opened it. he put his stuff in before turning to y/n. she put her stuff in there and they walked out, sitting on the bench.

y/n leaned her head on nottis shoulder, sharing body heat as they heard the bell ding. ddot came out with a full bag as dd was snacking on his mentos.

" damn yall done bought tha whole store! now lets go back home cuz im shiverringg " she said, shaking as she got up.

" well you kno we gon get tha munchies so might as well " ddot said.

they walked back home and went inside back to dd and nottis room. y/n kept his sweater on as she went under the blanket.

" its still colddd. i swear tha coldness be staying with me forever " she said, turning her body to face everyone.

" wrda bros. i be cold forever, even when the heat is on. " ddot said, him and y/n nodding their heads.

" which weed we using today ? " dd asked, holding out a bunch of bags that were spread.

" lets use this one. i like this one " notti said, grabbing the bag as dd put them away to grab the rolling papers.

dd and notti rolled a few blunts. notti and y/n usually shared while dd and ddot shared.

they all used the blunt till it died and they all were up in tha sky.

" bro ddot u do look like a girl " dd said, remembering the tiktok he had seen about ddot.

" bro shut up. i like my silk presses " he rolled his eyes.

y/n was close to falling asleep as notti laid his head on her legs. she was playing with his hair as the tv played music.

" ur hair so soft notti. you like the first dude ive met who actually takes care of it " she said.

" thank you ma. i been tryna tell everyone to do a whole routine but they neva care " he shook his head.

y/n laughed as she continued to play with his hair. keeping his sweater on, she smelled his cologne that it was covered in.