⎯ sugarhillddot

me and ddot went on a double date with dd and this random girl. jstar drove us. he had a van type car so the layout was the front two seats, the middle row but the middle seat was a walkway and the back row was 3 seats.

dd and the random girl sat in the middle rows and me and ddot sat in the back. i sat on his left side as he wrapped his arm around my stomach. his other hand held his phone as we shared airpods. i put my totebag on the floor.

i leaned on him as we watched fan edits pop up all over his fyp. he only liked the ones with him in it. or if he was included in it.

then we arrived at the spot. it was a panera bread and it was in a plaza so we could all walk around and get to know eachother. mainly know more about the girl.

me and ddot have been together for 3 months so we knew alot about eachother. we got out the car and walked into the panera bread.

we sat at a booth. me and ddot on one side and dd and the girl on the other. i never got her name so we all started to talk.

" hey im y/n. whats ur name ? " i asked her.

" im aria. ur very pretty " she smiled.

" u too. i love ur nails. this is my boyfriend, ddot " i introduced ddot.

he kinda mugged her. idk why but he did.

" ddot be nice " i smacked him lightly as i whispered.

" yall look good together " her smile dropped, mugging him back.

" alright ima go get our food. i already know yalls order but aria come with me so u can help " dd got up.

when they walked away, far enough so they couldnt hear us, i talked to ddot.

" why were u giving her that look ? u gotta be respectful " i said.

" because remember that crazy ex i told u bout "

" yeah wha abt her ?? " i asked, concerned on why he was bringing her up.

" thats her. " he went all serious.

" no. fucking. way. " i looked him dead in the eyes.

" yes way. dd doesnt know its her i guess " he shrugged it off.

" u gotta tell him ddot. i dont want him experiencing what u experienced "

" yeah but hes been talkin to her for a few weeks. he talks about her everyday. i cant hurt my brother like that " he shook his head.

" i get that but sooner or later u gotta tell him "

" i will later. i dont wanna ruin our time right now "

i scooted closer to him and looped my arm into his. then dd and aria came with 2 trays. i saw me and ddots meal. we always shared a large mac nd cheese with 2 bread pieces.

i grabbed the empty cup that dd left on our side of the table and we walked over to get a drink.

" can we get sprite today ? " i asked.

" yeah of course ma "

i put a little bit of ice and then filled the rest with sprite. then we saw aria come over. i noticed as she looked him up and down.

i made sure i sat across from aria and ddot sat across from dd so she didnt do no funny shit.

then me and ddot ate our food. we shared literally everything so we used the same spoon, same straw, and same bread (😭).

dd was eating a sandwich while aria had mac and cheese too. but instead of bread she had chips.

i did this thing where i would put mac and cheese on the bread and eat it. ddot thought it was weird so i made him try it today and he gassed it up.

then we finished our food. me and ddot went outside and walked behind the buildings in the plaza.

ddot leaned on the wall as i started to make out with him. he held my cheek as i played with his hair. we pulled away then went back to the panera bread.

" so where did yall go " dd playfully raised an eyebrow.

" we went to go walk our fish " i joked.

" mhmm " he sideyed me, laughing.

aria and dd finished their food so we threw our stuff away and walked outside. i held ddots hand. aria walked closer to ddot than she did to dd.

i saw him yank his hand away and i realized she tried holding his hand.. weird asf.

we walked into the candy store and grabbed a bag to fill. i got gummy bears, skittles, and some sour patch kids. ddot basically got the same thing but some other random candies.

dd just grabbed a bunch of chocolate, mainly kitkat. and aria, ion kno wha she got but they were some weird candies.

i paid for me and ddot while aria paid for herself. dd also paid for himself. then we walked out. i put our candies in my totebag while dd and aria held theirs.

i saw dd try to wrap his arm around aria but she moved his arm away. his face looked hurt. i let go of ddots hand as i walked to dd. aria and ddot went ahead of us while me and dd walked behind them.

" are you okay ? " i asked.

" no shes been denying me this whole time " his voice was quiet.

" why is she like that " i had to act surprised.

" idk she was jus jackin me yesterday " dd said but then i heard ddot yell.

" YO GET OFF ME I GOTTA GIRLFRIEND " he pushed aria.

me and dd quickly ran over to ddot who was on hots and aria who acted like a victim.

" bro she jus tried to kiss me " he said.

i gave aria the dirtiest look. i saw dd all hurt. he was really in love with this girl and shes doing this to him.