⎯ jayklickin

i laid in bed, bored out of my mind. my room was pitch black as the light from my phone lit my face up.

you
can you come over pleaseee
bring dd, notti, ddot whoever

jay 🥷🏼
whats wrong ?

you
nothing
im just boreddd asf

jay 🥷🏼
okay ill bring dd and notti
we alr leavin tha house

you
safety 💗 .

i left my room and fixed the house up a bit because my parents and brother left it a mess before going to the childrens museum.

" alexa ! play y/n's playlist ! " i shouted.

" now playing y/n's playlist "

the song, normal girl by sza started to play. it got me in the mood to put the dishes in the dishwasher and wipe down everything.

as i finished, jackie brown by brent faiyaz started right when knocking came from my door. i washed my hands and fixed the hand towel.

then i opened the door. the boys had their sheistys on as their hair spilled out. except for jay, he had braids in that i had done a few nights ago.

" whats good ma heart " jay said as he hugged me.

" my wifee " dd said, hugging me as well.

notti dapped me up as he gave dd the dirtiest look. i laughed as i dapped him back up. then he closed the door. they took their shoes off before walking over to the couch.

" lets go to my room. its boring out here " i motioned.

" alexa ! turn volume down to 3. "

the music got lower, but enough to hear it slightly through the walls. we walked over to my room before jay fell onto my bed.

" jay! dont do tha. you gon break my bed again "

" again? " dd raised an eyebrow as he took his sheisty off.

" not like tha dd.. "

" wha is u doin wit my wifey ? " he asked jay.

" fuck u mean UR wife? shes all mine " jay put his arm around my shoulder as i covered my smile with my hand.

dd shook his head and waved him off as we sat on the bed. me and jay were all cuddled up as dd gave a dirty look.

dd knew he wouldnt have a chance with me bcuz of jay but its just the delusions reaching his head. maybe whatever hes smoking.

" im hungryy " notti complained.

" my mom made food. ill make you a plate. anyone else want one ? " i asked.

" i want one! and lemme come with u " dd said standing up.

" jay ? "

he shook his head no. then me and dd walked to the kitchen. i turned the alexa off before my parents yelled at me.

" here hold your plate and ill hold nottis " i said, handing him a ceramic plate.

i put the food on the plates and gave dd a fork. he already started to eat as i put the fork on nottis plate.

then we walked back to my room. notti got a drink from my mini fridge and dd had already grabbed one from the kitchen fridge.

i turned my tv on and put noti's video on. the one with edot, keem, and roscoe. i eventually changed it because i didnt want them to be ina sad mood.

i put on the boxing video and we laughed as the funny parts came on.

" dudeys face! oh my god " i laughed, holding my stomach.

" tha day was fun as hell. you shouldve came y/n. yk. to support ur man " dd said, tapping his chest with his hand.

i rolled my eyes as i pushed his head slightly. his mouth made an o shape as he looked shocked.

jay held me in his arms as i laid my head on his chest. dd and notti put their plates in the kitchen and then sat back down as they watched the video.