⎯ notti osama

it was the summer time, meaning everyone was outside or everyone was focusing on themselves and not answering, but notti would answer me. he was the type of person to be outside.

i was bored being inside all the time because i was tryna find a job but im 14, meaning its hard now. notti was making music and doing music videos with his brother dd and our best friend ddot.

it was a thursday though, so everyone was chilling. i texted notti if i could hang out with him. instead of texting me back, he facetimed me.

" hii notti " a smile grew on my face.

ive liked notti since the 7th grade, we're going onto 9th grade. i told him i liked him back in 7th and then we went our separate ways, causing us to stop talking.

" wsgg y/nn " he smiled back.

" so can i hang out with u today ? my familys out at this aquarium and i didnt really wanna go " i said.

" yeah of course u can come over, my mom been askin bout u recently " he laughed.

" really ?? " i excitedly asked.

" yes of course, yk how she is. " he rolled his eyes because his mom loved me, although ive met her twice.

my feelings for notti never went away, i only "stopped" liking him because ever since his music started blowing up, people wanted to start liking him. but my feelings were still there, deep down.

" alright ima get ready and ill see u soonnnnn " i made a funny face in the camera as i dragged the n.

" alr safetyyyyyy " he raised his eyebrows getting all up in the camera.

he hung up and i connected my phone to my speaker and played "ivy" by frank ocean. i put mascara on and put lip liner on my lips, blending it with clear gloss.

then i wore a plain black t-shirt with some black and white nike basketball shorts. it was hot out recently, meaning i had no choice to wear my crocs, with socks of course. i sprayed my dior perfume all over me.

i grabbed my small purse and put lip gloss, my airpods, a small bag of weed, and my crave. then i walked out the house and headed towards his. he only lived 10 minutes away so it wasnt that bad.

although he lived pretty close, we still never hung out, idk why. i put my right airpod in and turned on my "summer" playlist. "bound 2" by kanye started to play. this song got me in the mood.

i finally got to his house and knocked on the door. i took my airpod out and put it away as nottis mom opened the door.

her face filled with shock, she immediately pulled me into a hug.

" y/nnn oh my goodness !! " she hugged me tightly.

" mommaaa " i hugged her back.

" how you been sweetie ? " she pulled away.

" same as usual, good " i smiled.

" what are you doing here mami ? you never come over " she asked.

" im here to see nott-" i got cut off as i heard running and notti hugging me tightly.

" Y/NNNNN " he yelled. i bet the whole neighborhood heard.

" NOTTIIIIII " i matched his vibe as i hugged him back, my head in his chest.

" clearly im here for notti " i laughed as i turned to see her.

" come in come in " she pushed us in.

we sat on the couch, i saw dd, ddot, and dd n nottis little cousin together, watching 2k gameplay.

they all looked at me confused and shocked, not processing i was real. dd got up and dapped me up, being all hype. ddot put his hand all the way up, knowing i cant reach.