⎯ sugarhillddot

i walked outta my house, mad asf cuz a smoochie was hanging out with my friends. she already got at dd and now at notti. i wasnt boutta let her go for anyone else in tha group.

i tied my hair up and fixed my clothes as i walked out my house. i went down to tha block theyre always out when i saw the girl touchin up on notti.

" YO ALANA " i yelled.

i saw notti and the girl look over at me. the others looked over and notice me, they felt the anger i was feeling. they wasnt doin anythin abt her so i was gon do it for them.

" since u wanted to touch up on my ex and now my bsf u deserve ts " i balled my fist up and punched her face.

we started punching, well i was punchin nd she was pussy slapping. i grabbed her hair in my fist and continued to beat her. i felt as her nail scratched my cheek.

ddot pulled me by my waist and she got dragged along. she screamed as i continued to punch her head when dd pulled her too. she was a whole mess while i had a scratch across my cheek.

i was breathing hard, tryna slow it down as ddot held me by my arms.

" yo calm down mh " he says, not letting go.

" nah cuz this smoochie wanna be up all on u guys. ik u guys was uncomfy so i put ha in ha place " i said.

notti walked over and looked at me up and down, realizing my cheek was bleeding. he used his thumb to swipe the blood off and showed me.

" mh u gotta deep scratch on ya face, go home " he says.

" nah round 2 rn " i laughed.

he rolled his eyes and walked over to the other girl, putting his arm around her checking her to make sure she was fine. i rolled my eyes bcuz what ??

ddot walked me away from the scene and took me back to my house. he put his sheisty back up and opened the door.

we walked upstairs and he sat on my bed. i looked at myself in the mirror, wiping the blood that was dripping on my cheek.

" she aint got nun on me cuz i beat ha ass nd she jus slapped and scratched "

" mh i get ur reasonin but it wasnt even that bad " his words muffle.

" dd was complaining abt her and notti was oblivious " i looked over at him.

" u right but are u hungry ? im bouta get sum food "

" yeah can we get rice nd chicken ? i been craving that "

" yeah of course mh "

he doordashed it as i turned my tv on. i put noticuz's recent video on and sat on my bed next to ddot.

time skip •

we were sitting next to eachother on my bed, eating the rice and chicken as we watched noti and edot in the car.

i finished and threw it back into the paper bag it was in. ddot did the same after me. i put my straw in the sprite we were sharing and drank almost half the cup.

" yo save some for me, im thirsty too " he put his hand out.

i let him have the rest of it. he sat up against my wooden bedframe and i sat next to him. he had one hand on his stomach and one hand on his leg.

i leaned on his arm as we watched it. he moved his hand from his leg and put it on my thigh. i turned my head as he raised his eyebrows.

he moved his hand up and down, starting to feel me. i put my hand on his and swiped my thumb on it.

i fell asleep as i felt his hand go from cold to warm. i crawled on top of him, listening to his heartbeat as i fell asleep.