⎯ dd osama

me and my cousins got into our bathing suits and packed a bag. we snuck out our hotel room and went downstairs to go to the hotel pool.

we wore graphic tees and nike shorts because we would look crazy with just bathing suits on at 10:00 pm.

we went to the vending machine that was in the cafe area and got some snacks. then we walked to the pool area and noticed 3 boys already in there.

we were lowkey nervous at first but once we walked in. we acted like we didnt see them. "oo's" echoed the room as we put our bag on the chair. we then took our cover-ups off and put them in the bag.

we walked into the pool and immediately shivered as the water reached our shoulders. then we went underwater and swam to the deep end.

we didnt realize the 3 boys we had seen were in the deep end so it was kind of awkward.

" no cuz why is that one kind of cute .. " i sideyed one of the lightskins. he looked kind of tall, lightskin and curly hair.

" he isss but the one over there is " naz said.

" no that one is " jordan pointed to the other one.

" should we go talk to them " i smiled.

" yess lets go. what are they gonna really do ? " naz asked.

" exactly we will never see them again. lets go " i motioned.

we went over to the boys who were right in the middle of the shallow and deep end.

" hey, we all thought u guys were kinda cute " i said quickly.

the 3 looked at eachother and then smirked. we could tell they was feeling us.

" you guys cute too. whats yalls names? " one said.

" im naz, thats y/n and thats jordan " naz pointed to the 3 of us.

" im dd, thats ddot, and thats notti " dd said.

" cute namesss. im lowkey feelin u " i said to dd.

" i mean im jackin u too. u fine as fuck " he looked me up and down.

then naz and jordan told the other boys they thought were cute and they all felt eachother. we were nervous cuz 3 man's barely work but this one worked out.

we all spread out and me and dd were in the shallow end. i sat on the edge of the pool while dd stayed in the water. we talked about our interests and they were really similar.

he said he did music with the other 2 and he told me their youtube names. i kept it in mind as i went back into the pool.

we walked over to the deep end as i couldnt feel the ground anymore but he was still standing. i wrapped my legs around him as he held underneath my legs.

our bodys against eachother kept us warm as we stayed in the water.

••

we all got eachothers numbers and made a groupchat. we went back to our hotel rooms and showered. we got ready and walked back downstairs.

me, naz and jordan matched as dd, notti and ddot had similar outfits on. i locked hands with dd while the others had their arms around one another.

we went to the arcade in the hotel and played games. we each got a card and shared with the other person. me and dd spent $75 dollars on credits. it gave us 800 and there wasnt alot of games in here so we used all of it.

we played a racing game and i beat him. then we played the claw machine and kept trying till we both got a plush. i got mario and he got luigi. 

then we did the photobooth together. we did alot of them because we were having a good time together.

we walked to the cafe and sat at a table together. we all talked about linking together because we lived in the same city.

i decided to post the photobooth picture we took on my story.