⎯ notti osama

i wasnt in the mood today. at school i found out my bf was cheating on me with a girl in my class. yes. my own class.

notti noticed in the halls i was down. he walked over to me as we slowed our walking.

" hey y/n.. oh whats wrong " he asks side hugging me.

" idk i dont feel like explaining right now " i hugged him back, not pulling away.

" its alright. u wanna walk to my house wit me ? "

" yeah id like tha " i smiled.

we walked out of school and headed to his house. he lived around 15 minutes away, driving. so it took about 25 minutes to walk back.

it was a nice day today so it wasnt that bad. i stayed by his side as he dapped up all his friends.

they knew me but not as much as they knew him. they would dap me up and all that but i never really talked to them.

they followed us as we continued to his house. then one of his friends started talking to me.

" hey i heard cam was cheatin on u , r u alr ? " he asked. i didnt even know him or his name.

" yeah im straight. ion even kno u why r u askin "

" mb i thought u knew me. im roscoe " he put his hand out. i dapped him up.

" ohh neva mind ive heard of ur name. i jus didnt kno u looked like tha "

" fym that .. am i ugly ?? " he panicked.

" no no no i jus didnt know u was roscoe " i laughed.

" oh aii "

then i smiled as i walked to notti who was at the front of the walking group. i wrapped my arm around in his, interlocking it.

i usually was touchy when something went wrong. he knows id run to him immediately if sum went wrong.

" u sure u good ? " he looked down to talk to me.

" can i tell u later ? i dont wanna tell all of them " i say.

" yeah of course "

then we reached his street and he said bye to the group. i said bye and dapped roscoe up. then we walked into his house.

we went to his room and i explained everything to him.

" and he was cheating on me with the girl from my class. aniya " i cried.

" its alright y/n. you will be okay " he hugged me as i cried into his chest.

" i wont be okay. i loved him so much and i did alot for him. i bought him stuff and he never bought me anything " tears ran down my face and onto his shirt.

" i know you loved him but sometimes not everything works out. you win some u lose some but you learn from ur mistakes. " he moved the hair out of my face.

" i cant keep learning from mistakes. i just wish i wasnt so attached to people. its hurting me constantly " i fidgeted with my fingers.

" attachment issues are hard i know. you wanna get sum to eat ?" he asked.

" yes please. all this crying has made me hungry " i laughed a lil.

" alright my mom made some soup so u can eat that "

" thank u notti. this is why i love u so much " i hugged him once again.

" of course y/n. and i love u more mh "