⎯ notti osama

notti nd i went to diff schools. although we lived in tha same neighborhood, my parents wanted me to go to private school so i wasnt able to see notti everyday.

dd, notti nd ddot are my closest friends but their moms decided they should go to public school. they didnt want to put them into private school because of how they acted. they felt as if it was a waste of money.

my bus came 10 mins after theirs so they waited at the bus stop for me. we lived ina village typa neighborhood so they waited at tha steps for me.

i texted him saying i was a few mins away as he texted me saying that he was waiting for me already.

i blushed at his message. notti liked me and i secretly liked him so we would always do couple things. i should tell notti i like him cuz he alr like me but ion know how to tell him.

i grabbed my bag and got off tha bus. i fixed my outfit before thanking the bus driver.

" have a good day " i said

" you too ! " my bus driver said.

i saw notti and hugged him. we rocked side to side as the bus drove away, the breeze hitting the both of us.

" hii bookieee " i hugged him tightly.

" hi mami " he muffles, his head in my neck and he hugs my waist.

we both pulled away frm the hug and i gave dd and ddot a side hug. they was on they phones but they immediately turned it off when they side hugged me.

" yall tryna go to tha park ? " dd asks.

" yess im always down to go " i say.

our neighborhood has a playground so we always be hangin there. especially at night when we be smokin while everyone asleep.

i felt my back get lighter when i realized notti was holding my backpack for me. he smiled as i realized wha he did.

he put his arm around my shoulder as i hold his waist while we walk to tha playground.

dd played drill music, the music playing from his bag as his phone was connected to the speaker.

" SMOKINN ON THA LOTTI PACK " dd yells.

i rolled my eyes and laughed as he got sturdy in the middle of tha street.

we arrived at tha playground and dropped all of our bags on the bench.

me and notti sat on tha steps leading up to the slide while dd and ddot were swinging on the swings.

i sat on nottis lap and he had both hands on my thighs, caressing the inside with his thumbs.

i was on my phone scrolling thru tiktok as he put his chin on my shoulder and watched my every move.

" ma we should recreate tha tiktok " he swipes back up.

it was the trend where u show ur feet and then sit on ur bfs lap.

we did it and posted it to tiktok. i didnt say who it was to get my fans confused.

" yall swear u aint datin nd do ts " ddot says.

" go away dick. go play tag with dd or sum " i joke around.

" tag ?? i aint no lil boy " he flicks u off.

" who tf u think u doin tha too .. "

i take off my 3's and start chasing him around. he screams like a lil girl till he trips.

i started fake punching him then walked back to notti. i was outta breath frm chasin tha lil boy.

we stayed at tha playground till it was 6:30. i ate dinner with notti, ddot, dd and their family and notti walked me back home.

" call me when u done showerin okay ma ? " notti says.

" of course baby " u hug his waist as he wraps his muscular arms around ur neck.

u have ur head on his chest and his heads on ur head.

u guys pull away frm the hug and u quickly grab nottis chin and kiss him. he kisses u back and u both walk away smilin ..