⎯ dd osama

" so explain to me ma WHY we need a babysitter" he gestured his hands as he spoke.

" because i dont trust u guys home alone. " she spoke.

" but we got jay and the others " he pointed to them sitting on the couch.

" well they have work at around the same time. im not arguing with you. the babysitter is coming over right now " crimsley sat at the dining table.

dd rolled his eyes as he opened the fridge to get the freshly washed strawberries. he ate them, throwing the green part into the sink. thats when the doorbell rung.

crimsley got up and fixed her shirt. she opened the door to a 5'2 girl. the girl wore a kaws skeleton shirt with basketball shorts. she had crocs on that were filled with jibbitz.

" hi y/n. come in " crimsley moved out the way. y/n set her backpack on the bench that was near the door.

" this is my son, dd. my other son, notti, is upstairs currently. he will come down soon " she pointed to dd.

his "babysitter" was his gf. now he isnt going to complain. his eyes widened as he realized who she was. the 2 teens kept their excitement in.

" hi dd " y/n smiled slightly, keeping it all in.

" wassgood " he smiled, raising his eyebrows.

" i have to get to work because i will be late. i'll be paying you 15 dollars an hour. i get home around 10:30, is that fine with you ? " crimsley asked.

" of course its fine. its the summer so my mom doesnt care what i do " y/n smiled.

crimsley smiled back at her and left. dd ran over to the window, watching as his mom drove out the driveway and onto the main road. once she was gone, he engulfed y/n into a hug.

" my babyyy " she said.

" what were the odds " he chuckled.

" her name. it sounded familiar so i agreed and i guess it turned out good "

" i missed you so much. lets go to ma room " he held her hand.

the 2 teens walked upstairs, staying in the shared bedroom with notti the whole afternoon. as much as notti was annoyed, he was happy his brother found someone he could call his girlfriend.