⎯ notti osama

the "two bestfriends" had been touchy all week. y/n always had her arm around him or her hand was interlocked with his. notti always stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her neck.

no matter the situation, one of their names would be brought up.

everyone was in the studio, including y/n who was sat on nottis lap as they sat on a chair. his arms around her waist nd his chin on her shoulder. her left arm holding his head playing with his curls.

" can you come to my house today " she asked.

" of course i can mami " he replied.

she smiled as she brought the blunt up to her mouth and inhaled it. she blew out the smoke and put the blunt to nottis mouth. he took a hit and blew it out, making sure it didnt fly back to y/n's face.

the blunt died and she put it onto the tray to put it out. then she laid back, listening to the rapping and talking that was going on around her. she closed her eyes as they had stung from the weed.

" u tired ? " he looked over at her.

" no my eyes just hurt "

" are you sureee. u always say tha den fall asleep " he laughed a little.

" okay fine maybe your right. let me jus sleep for a few minutes " she got comfortable on his lap.

he picked her up and they sat on the couch. y/n laid her head on nottis lap and he put his hand on her stomach. he fixed her clothes so she didnt flash nobody.

his other hand went over his eyes to cover the light that filled the room. the music in the background replayed over and over in his mind till he had fallen asleep.

•••

y/n had woken up to a beat playing. she noticed the boys standing or sitting around. she sat up and laid her head on nottis shoulder.

dd was asleep next to notti on the couch. ddot was eating a bag of doritos on the chair while watching tiktok. the rest were just doing their own thing.

notti woke up and noticed y/n was now laying on his shoulder. he put his arm around her, pulling her closer. she rested her hand and freshly done acrylic nails on his face, swiping his cheek with her thumb.

notti loved physical touch, especially from y/n. she made him feel safe. it was the two of them against the world.