⎯ dd osama

today we didnt do anything at school so they made us go outside. me and dd have been ignoring eachother because of stuff tha happened but we shared friends so it was hard.

i decided to just start talking to him because i still had feelings for him. i knew he lost them because 2 days after we "broke up", he started flirting with another girl.

" hi dd wheres my weed " i put my hand out.

" tf wym UR weed. this my weed " he patted his pocket.

" sharing is caring " i smiled big.

" yeah no " he said.

then we walked around the field with ddot and jay. we just all talked and ddot and jay stood in between me and dd.

i didnt care that they did but dd knew i was touchy and i would probably go to him. but i didnt because he had a whole attitude.

i just had small talk with jay when i went on my phone. i was snapping everyone back for streaks when dd had to say something.

" textin ya hoes over there ? " he leaned infront to see me.

" hahaha real funny " i gave him a serious look.

he walked over to me and put his arm around me.  he looked down at my phone jus to see me taking pictures of the ground.

he then took my phone out my hands, flipped the camera and took a picture of himself. he sent it to the person i was sending a streak too.

i smacked his chest as he held it. i grabbed my phone back and texted the person "mb"

i looked over to see ddot and jay smirking at us. i rolled my eyes at them and took dd's arm off of me.

i walked next to ddot as i put my phone in my pocket. we jus all walked on the field when we went inside.

dd, jay and ddot all had the same class so i decided to go to their classroom cuz my teacher wouldnt know if i left.

i sat at their shared table with their other friends and talked with them. i sat near dd as i talked to him specifically.

" so i heard u talked to another girl 2 days later " i told him.

he rolled his eyes cuz he knew where this was going.

" okay but thats cuz i was missin u "

" buttt if you missed me, u coulda jus hit me up again "

" alright im done talkin wit u bcuz u gettin on ma nerves " he turned away.

" yeah aii " i laughed.