⎯ sugarhillddot

i was at the studio with ddot, dd, jay and the others. they were doing a new song and we were there for a while. i sat on the couch as i scrolled through my phone.

then my side sunk down and i looked over to see ddot. he looked stressed so i asked him what was wrong.

" you okay ? " i asked.

" yeah im fine ma. i jus keep messin my part up " he shook his head.

" its okay. just keep trying. no ones complaining " i sat closer to him as i leaned my head on his shoulder.

he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, rubbing my arm with his thumb as he breathed in and out.

" jay looks like hes really into it " i laughed.

ddot looked up and jay was screaming into the mic as he held his headphones on his ears. we laughed because you couldnt really hear jay so it made him look crazy.

" yo dot, lets do a tiktok ! " dd exclaimed.

we walked over to a spot and they turned on the light. jay, dd, ddot and dudey were dancing. i recorded them until ddot almost fell, jay bringing him back up.

my hand flew to my mouth as i tried not to laugh like a maniac. then they moved out of the camera as dd kept doing his moves.

" movelook! movelook! " he said.

ddot came over to me, laughing as he realized what he had just done.

" you almost fell ! " i laughed. i couldnt contain it.

" ma that was not funny " he looked at me with a ' really ' face.

" well jay caught you- look hes laughing right now ! " i pointed to jay who was laughing into dudey's shoulder as they rewatched the video.

" i caught it on camera too " i said, showing the video.

" okay it was kinda funny " he laughed lightly.

@y/n2pretty ; mh almost falling 😭💕 @sugarhillddot

@sugarhillddot, @jayklickin, and 150k others liked your post!

@jayklickin : lucky i caught him
^ @y/n2pretty : i was dyinggg

@sugarhillddot : i was into it and ion kno how i fell
^ @y/n2pretty : cuz u clumsyyy !!

load more comments ..

•••

im tryin my best to update all my books but i feel like im losing motivation so bare with me 😭💕