⎯ notti osama

" ma can u do my hairrr " he asks frm across the room.

" what time is it notti ? " i ask rubbin my eyes frm the bright led lights.

" 8:30.."

" y r u up so early mh. u never wake up this early"

" i got hungry and i realized my hair wasnt good and only u do it good so pleaseee " he begged on the end of the bed.

" okay finee only cuz ur cute " i grabbed his cheeks with one hand and kissed him.

he liked having twists in his hair because it was easy to take out.

he sat on the floor while i sat on the end of the bed. he pulled his phone out of his pocket and liked ppls insta stories.

i sprayed water in his hair and parted it down the middle. then i parted it in squares to do the twists.

i finished and my legs fell asleep. i tried to stand up but i fell on the ground next to notti. he laughed at me and didnt even help me up.

i took his phone and braced for cover as he hugged me.

i posted the pic to his insta story with the caption " mf laughin at me cuz i fell 🙄💗 "

" wrd2 that wasnt that funny notti. my legs fell asleep twistin ur hair " i rolled my eyes.

" not ma fault mh. u love my hair anyways so it dont matter " he flipped his hair back with one hand.

" ur actually so sassy its not funny " i laughed.

i got up and walked downstairs as notti followed me.

" ayeee i see ma son with the twistsss " dd said

" u look good with them twists " ddot said.

" ma wifey did it for me " he had a big smile and hugged my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

" ntmm it was a easy hair style " i held his head.

" and its tha best style u heardd "

i went to the fridge and grabbed a popsicle. i opened it and started eating it when notti took a fat bite out of it, leaving only half of it to me.

" u dick gobbler. how the hell do u bite that much" i stared at him with a dirty look.

he shrugs and runs back upstairs to his room. i chase after him and smack his head.