⎯ dd osama

" bro what are you doing here " dd groaned, moving his hand down his face.

" i aint gotta tell you nun " y/n rolled her eyes.

dd had been mad at y/n this past month. all because she had been "flirting" with ddot but he didnt know why he was mad at that, all this time theyve been friends.

" stop fuckin playin wit me, why is u here in MY house " his voice got louder.

" david leave ha alone " crimsley shouted from the kitchen.

" nah ma why is she in our house right now. she got ha own home so why she gotta be here "

" i dont needa tell you nun " y/n said, pushing past him, bumpin his arm purposely. she walked up the stairs and went to dd and nottis shared room.

dd followed her because he wasnt bouta let wtv she did slide. before y/n could sit on nottis bed, dd pulled her arm.

" now tell me, wha is u doin in ma house " he made eye contact with her.

" i. dont. gotta. tell. you. nun. " she got up all in his face.

" i already told u stop playin with me " his moved his hand from her arm to her neck.

her head fell back a bit as he kept eye contact.
y/n usually broke the eye contact but she liked this, for some weird reason.

" now tell me, wha is u doin here ? "

" im here cuz of my mother now let go of me " she moved his hand from her neck. she sat on nottis bed, moving the pillows and scootin to the headboard to lean her back on.

notti walked in, seconds after what had just happened. he went down to the deli to get snacks because he felt hungry.

" oh whats good my heart " notti walked over to her before leaning down to hug her.

" hi notti, how have u been ? " she asked.

" i been good, wha bout u ? " he looked over to dd, who was muggin y/n.

" before you answer, fix ya face " notti laughed.

" i been chillin, i dont kno bout yo brother " she shook her head.

" y/n u already got me on hots, jus shut ya mouth"

y/n shrugged as she laughed. she never took dd seriously because she honestly didnt care and why he had been in this mood all month.

•••

" this food is soo good " y/n said before shoving more food into her mouth.

" i agree bro. ive eaten alot of food in my lifetime but this shi buss " ddot slouched in his seat as he took another bite.

dd put the spoon to his mouth as he mugged both y/n and ddot. he hated that they flirted right in the open.

y/n put her plate in the sink before the complimenting the food once again. she walked back upstairs, dd following her again. he left his plate at the table, half finished.

y/n immediately went on her phone, laughing at it and smiling. her thumbs typed fast as she couldnt handle the laughing.

" the fuck u laughin at " dd said.

" scoot back a lil " she motioned.

dd looked at the ground then back at her. he moved back a little thinking something was on the floor.

" thank u for gettin off my dick u dick rider " she smiled before breaking into a laughter.

" bro wrd2 i said stop playin like tha. on my momma u gettin me tight " he ran a hand down his face.

" dd why have you been ina bad mood. like is somethin in tha air? is u smokin somethin wrong ? " she asked.

" i been ina bad mood cuz of u. u gettin me mad " he slightly lied.

" ive known u for too long to kno that ur lying. tell me tha truth " she sat up and sat on the edge of the bed to listen to him as he sat on his bed. they were now facing eachother.

" fine but if i tell u tha truth, u promise u aint gon laugh ? " he put his pinky out.

" i promise. " they interlocked pinkies as they both kissed their thumbs then snapped.

" okay i been ina bad mood cuz of u and ddot. ion like how yall been flirting, textin, and been all touchy. thats all. " he explained.

" flirting?? we havent been flirting.. if anything we jus been talking. like friends. "

" okay but yall still touchy "

" because he be gettin me mad so i slap him nd shi. like how i do with u and notti "

he seen tha she been tellin tha truth. he just thought it was in a flirtatious way because it was another boy rather than him and notti.

" ur right. i jus been thinking of it differently because it was ddot. im sorry y/n" he stood up, putting his arms out.

she got up as well, hugging him tightly. she was happy he wasnt on " bad terms " with her anymore.