🧁Treats, Fun, and Love ❤️ (💛Jaisy🤍)

Requested by: @Coconut_cloud3118
💮 Jaisy Fluff💮
_______________________________
{Daisy's POV}
I was working at the bakery that I decorate treats at for a part-time job. It was pretty late for the day (around 8 PM), it was just me here, it was also my last day here before I got to go to my new full-time job and I made it aware to everyone. "It's been a very slow day except at 4 PM." I was finishing a batch that was going to be the first one of this order ever when I saw Jake, my boyfriend, walk in.

"Hey princess." He said while standing at the counter.

"Hello to you too love." I was still focusing on my decorating.

He just watched me for a minute. "Do you want any help?"

"Yes!" I looked up at him with one of the biggest smiles I've ever given him. "I'll help you too!"

He was taken aback by this reaction from me, but he smiled none the less. "Alright! Just tell me what to do and I'll follow." He got behind the counter of the bakery and put on an apron that matched mine.

We kept decorating the batches of cupcakes of all different flavors, designs, colors, and batches. It was really fun to do this with Jake for the first time, but it was even more fun when we were joking around while I kept instructing Jake on how to do the things right. I was now realizing that Jake and I need to do this again on our own timeline. It was kinda cute seeing him all nervous about messing up and me having to reassure him. I then saw him boop me on the nose but there was some blue icing on my nose after. "Oh, I know what's happening."

_______________________________
{Jake's POV}
I was helping Daisy with decorating the cupcakes, but we were practically done, but I wanted to have some fun with her. "I know what to do that'll be fun." I put some icing on my middle finger and booped her on the nose with it.

She lightly touched it and looked at me with a little sinister smile. "Oh, it's on Sterling."

"Right back at you, princess." I smiled back at her before we went to the kitchen with the icing and other stuff and just started a food fight in the kitchen when Daisy had thrown some batter at the apron I was wearing.

I went down behind a counter in the kitchen before Daisy came around and put icing in my hair. "Got ya!"

"No!" I got up and started running around to the other side and flicking a little of the red velvet batter on the same counter at her apron.

We were both laughing at this point, me more so, but it was absolutely fun that we were hanging out with each other in a way that reminded us about when we started a food fight in middle school after it hit a school official. "You're going down Jakey!" She said while ducking down behind the counter now.

"No I'm not!" I went around and got more of the blue icing on her face before she got up and started to run away like I did before. "Now you're the one that's going down."

We kept going at this for about ten minutes. We threw icing, leftover batter, little edible toppings, and so many more things for the cupcakes. It was amazing to feel young again, and with my girlfriend too. Well, it was until her boss came in.

"I forgot my... Daisy!" We both froze when we heard him.

We rushed up and stood next to each other. "Sorry sir!" She said softly. It was cute, but I did just get her in trouble. I just stayed silent because I wasn't spoken to, and I didn't want Daisy to get into more trouble than she already has.

He took a deep breath before talking. "Did you at least, get the orders done?"

"I did finish decorating them sir." Daisy eased up a bit because we did finish them, but we didn't box them up.

"Alright." He said a bit more relaxed. "Get out of your aprons and get your faces cleaned off."

"Yes sir." We both said in unison.

He looked at me and I shivered before he spoke to me in a calming manner. "Thank you for helping her with decorating them, and be sure that you both are okay enough to go home." He then walked and got his jacket before leaving again.

"I wasn't expecting that." I said to Daisy.

She looked at me with a little smile. "I could tell by your body shivering."

I could feel myself heat up a bit. "Whatever, but I do feel like hanging out with you after this." I said while taking off the apron and hanging it up.

"Like going home and cuddling?" She said with an even bigger smile and putting her apron up. "If so, I absolutely would love to!"

I watched her put her apron up before running water for us to wash off the icing, batter, and other stuff. "Yeah."

We both started to rub it off of our faces so that we could go home. "Which movie?" We both asked at the same time causing us to laugh a bit.

"Well, if you want we could watch a horror movie." She said with a smile on her face.

"I know she doesn't like horror." I looked at her again. "I'd rather watch something that you'd enjoy as well."

She looked at me and gave me a hug. "Thank you Jake, you're the best boyfriend I could've asked for." I could feel her smiling against me.

"Well thank you." I said while returning the hug. "However, don't change what you're comfortable with because of me alright?"

She turns her head so that she could look at me. "I promise I won't."

We then shut the water off before Daisy changed her clothes in the changing room and we left. "This was a really fun night."

________________________________
{Daisy's POV}
I loved hanging out with Jake at work and now that we're at his house watching our third movie of the night. He was spooning me with his hands around my waist and I was cuddling him around his torso too. I looked back up at him and saw that he had fallen asleep, but that's kinda expected given that he was hanging out with the music club members early this morning. I just nuzzled into him more before I eventually falled into a deep sleep too.

________________________________
Word Count: 1103
I hope you like it @Coconut_cloud3118 !