💢Anger and Confessions 🩷 (🖤Drailey 💙)

Requested by: Xcrossed724
💮Jailey Fluff💮
_______________________________
{3rd Person POV} {After the argument Drew and Hailey had in ep. 8}
Drew has picked on Hailey and the music club for years, but the reason why is a secret, Drew's deepest secret. You see, he's always want we to do what Hailey does, but his father has never allowed him to, and it had really affected his relationship with music. Hailey's ability to do whatever she wants to with music just pissed him off. However, he's also had a crush on her for a while, he feels like she hates him with a burning passion, but he's wrong and he finds that out eventually.

________________________________
{Drew's POV}
I knew that Hailey was still in the school's music room. "What could tormenting her a little more do?" I could feel myself smirk as I walked to the music room. However, my heart also beater faster the closer that I got to the music room. "Dammit! Why does this happen at the worst possible time?! I know I like her, but I know she hates me more than I like her!" It was inevitable that I liked her, but it also doesn't help that she hates me. The only real reason I hate her is that she's actually talented and I'm just a no-

"I need to stop thinking and just fucking get there!" I walked even faster to the music room to avoid my thoughts, and to torment her a little bit without anyone there to hear or help her or me.

I walked in as quietly as I could, and that worked out for me. She was focusing on a notebook that she had been writing in before, but she already looked agitated. "Probably from our argument earlier, but that's not my problem."

"Hey freak!" I made myself smirk.

However,... she didn't look at me, but she definitely heard me because I could see her get more agitated. "That's new." I walked over without caring about being quiet anymore and leaned against the table she was writing on.

She didn't say anything. "Yo, are you deaf or are you that upset with me from earlier?" I was still smirking so that she knew I was trying to be insulting.

She took a deep breath before saying something that I never expected her to ever say to me. "Can't you fuck off?"

"Ouch, I'm so offended by what you said." I was still trying to be insulting, but it really did hurt a bit. "Except I'm actually not because you're a freak."

She was visibly getting more aggravated with me and I saw her grabbing her notebook. "I said, FUCK OFF!" She unexpectedly hit me with her notebook on the side of my face.

I actually stumbled almost onto the floor because I wasn't expecting it and it hurt so fucking badly. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I'm not sorry!" She looked agitated and angry, but also worried and scared. "She's lying."

"You... you bitch!" I actually felt my head start to bleed and she looked even more worried and scared. I also started to tear up in pain. "Ow... when did you become the blue-haired devil?"

She actually started to cry about hitting me. "I- I'm... sorry." She was obviously being genuine about it, but I ended up saying something I didn't actually mean.

"You should be!" I said it more angrily than I thought and she started to cry even more, but I could tell she was trying to stop.

As I was checking to see how bad I was bleeding using my hand, she came up to me and took her jacket off after dropping her notebook to the floor. Her voice cracked so much as she spoke. "I know."

She put her hand on my shoulder and used her jacket to help stop my head from bleeding out, but I hated this so much. "Look, just because I like you doesn't mean I need you to help me!" I didn't realize what I had said until I saw her face, and that's when I realized that I had slipped up. "Fuck... I'm so done for now."

"You... you like me?" She was still trying to keep pressure on my bleeding head so that I wouldn't pass out due to lack of blood. "Even after I just hit you with my notebook and made you bleed?"

I took breath while looking away so that I could answer the question. "Yeah, so fucking what if I do? It's not like you like me back anyways."

"Actually," She was looking away and I was looking at her. "I like you too, but you agitated the fuck out of me and I'm so sorry that I hit you that hard with my notebook."

"It's okay, but watch it next time." I was still in pain, but I knew it wasn't too serious to needing stitches and I was just grateful for that. However, I was also surprised that she actually like me back.

She looked so guilty about it. "No, it's not okay. This could've hurt you badly if I hit you any harder or at a different angle." She was lightly trying to hug me without actually hugging me so that she could keep pressure on my face.

"You're too fucking nice for your own good Austin." I was slightly smiling at her, but I wasn't wrong.

She was starting to lead me over to one of the chairs next to the table she was originally writing on. "Yeah, you're lucky that I am too nice for my own good."

I chuckled a bit more. "Whatever you say, Hailey." I sat down on the one chair and set my face down a bit on the table before setting it onto my hand.

"I'm not letting you walk out like that." She sat down on the other chair. "Especially when you're bleeding and especially not after what you had said."

"Yeah, that's okay and understandable." I was feeling a little bit dazed, but that wasn't from me bleeding out it was because she hit me so hard.

She looked at me still feeling guilty. "Do you seriously like me romantically, or are you just pranking me?"

"No, it's not a prank." I smiled at her knowing that I seemed dazed. "I do genuinely like you, but I made fun of you because you were able to do what you want."

She looked at me with pure confusion, but it was expected. "What do you mean?" She lightly put a hand on my back and she was genuinely curious.

"My father hates the idea of me doing anything music related other than listening to it." I was happy to tell her this, but I genuinely could've just hugged her.

She seemed to understand it more than I was expecting her too. "Oh, that explains a lot."

"Yeah," I laugh a little bit. "But do you actually want to... be my girlfriend?"

She though about it for a minute, which scared me a bit, before answering. "On one condition." She held up her pointer finger with a cute smile on her face.

"Well, what is it?" I would be willing to do almost anything to actually have her as my girlfriend after finding out she likes me too.

Her smile grew a little bit. "I want you and your friends to stop making fun of mine, but it doesn't have to be immediately as long as you promise and make sure that it stops."

I smiled and moved my hand from head. "I promise that I'll stop it." I smiled at her a little more than I was before.

"Thank you Drew." She lightly kissed me on the lips before getting up. "Let's get you something to cover up the spot on your head and let it heal."

We ended up going to the nursery and getting a bandaid for my head because the spot was that smal. She walked me home, but she stayed when I asked her to so that I could wash the blood off from her jacket. She convinced her family that she was out on a walk so that she could stay and kind of cuddle with me until her jacket was almost done drying before she left and walked home.

"This is the best day of my life."

_______________________________
Word Count:  1394
I hope you like it Xcrossed724 !