🎬Movies and Cuddles 🩷 (🖤Drenriam💚❤️)

Requested by: LiamLovesTheJomies
💮 Drenriam Fluff💮
________________________________
{Drew's POV}
I was waiting for my two idiot boyfriends to come to my house to have a movie day in my family's indoor theater. Jake was supposed to come, but he's busy hanging out with those freaks. Although, I'm not exactly complaining about it, but that's because me and my boyfriends can have some alone time together to just watch movies.

I heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs to open up the door to see Henry and Liam standing there. "Hey you two." I smiled knowing that we were happy to see each other.

"Hey Drew!" Henry said while hugging me tightly.

Liam hugged me after Henry did. "Hey hun."

"Hun?" We never used pet names before in our entire two week relationship, so this caught me off guard. "Where'd that come from?"

"I just wanted to try it." Liam said smiling before no longer hugging me.

I was a bit confused, but if it was to just try it, it wouldn't be an issue. "Alright, but are you guys ready to watch the movies?"

They looked at each other and smiled. "Do we get to pick?" Henry said with a smirk.

"Sure, but on one condition." I said smirking now. "We watch at least one horror movie that I get to pick."

They both know that I like gore and horror, so they were lightly scared, but they agreed nonetheless. "Sure."

I smirked happily. "Great, now let's go." I walked towards the indoor theater with Henry and Liam following behind me.

I had already asked for us to get some snacks for the movies and we got so much candy and popcorn it was unreal. I already got a horror movie that I love of the shelf and put it next to the dvd player, and I allowed Henry and Liam to decide what other movies to watch and put them next to the dvd player before Henry came back and sat next to me. "I'm afraid for the horror movie."

"I know, but you can hug me or Liam if you get scared when we get around to watching it." I said while patting his head.

He shifted so that his head was between my shoulder and my chest. "Okay, thanks." He said while I put my arm around him.

Liam put one of the movies in and came up to us. "Drew, do you want to cuddle with us both?"

I usually don't like being touched around my torso unless it's a hug, but I always loved cuddling with these two. "Of course."

Liam sat down, I sat on top of him, and Henry sat on the side of both of us. We snuggled close together with each other, but we could all still see the movie screen. We stayed like that throughout the first movie.

We kept switching the roles and area of us cuddling in between the movies. When it came to the horror movie, Henry and Liam were both constantly holding onto me. Even though I'm the second shortest person out of all of this and also one of the only humans (Liam's a vampire), I was able to handle blood the best. I thought that the horror movie was the last movie we were going to watch, so I just picked up the movies and was putting them away,  it I was apparently wrong.

"Drew wait!" Henry said while him and Liam were walking towards me.

I was even more confused. "What's up guys?"

Liam pulled out a clear dvd case, with a dvd inside from his jacket. "We have one more movie we wanted to show you." They were both smiling so happily that I couldn't even think about saying no.

"Alright?" I was so confused about this, but I really thought it would be something similar to the other we watched. "Just promise me it's not something stupid."

Henry and Liam were smiling as happily as they could. "Great!"

"You idiots are weird, but I love you two." It wasn't the first time I had said that to them, but it was something that they never expected.

"Jeez, that was harsh," Henry said while putting a hand on his chest and another on his head. "But we love you too."

I just laughed a bit before walking back up to the cousin we were sitting on. "Whatever, I'll be up on the couch." I was still confused, but the dvd obviously made them happy so I was probably going to be happy too.

Henry ran up to be with me while Liam was putting the dvd in the dvd player. "You're gonna love it Drew, I promise!"

"Uh, alright?" I said sitting down on the couch and Henry sitting on my lap and hugging me around my neck.

I hugged him around the waist. "We spent so much time making this for all of us to enjoy, but mainly for you!" He nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Wait, you two made something for this?" I was so confused. "Why would you go through all of this effort for something that's probably going to be you guys being a bunch of idiots?"

Liam came up and sat next to me and started to pet my hair. "It's not us being idiots, but it does involve us and you."

"What are you two talking about?" I was still so confused by what they were talking about.

Henry stopped snuggling into my neck and lightly kissed me. "You'll see!" He went back to snuggling into my neck.

"Yeah, you're gonna love it!" Liam said while still petting my hair. "It's starting!"

I looked back at the screen that was now lit, but it was Henry and Liam sitting next to each other. "Hey Drew!"

"What the?" I asked looking at the two of them, but they were just staring at the screen.

"We're probably watching movies with you right now, and we put this in so that we could show you what we've been working on for a while." Henry was saying on the video recording, but the present day Henry was smiling.

"We hope you enjoy this while we're there with you in your families indoor theater." Liam said in the recording, and the present day Liam was smiling too.

"One last thing before the whole thing starts," they both said while they started hugging each other. "We love you!"

The rest of the video started and I was surprised, but happily surprised. "You guys put together the photos and videos of our entire relationship onto one dvd to show me?" I was looking at the two of them who were now looking at me.

Liam spoke first. "Yeah, we were gonna wait for our one year anniversary of our relationship, but we figured this would be better."

"Yeah, we spent forever on it too." Henry said hugging me tighter.

I actually started to tear up. "You guys didn't have to do all of this." They we're both hugging me now too.

"We know," Liam said trying to make me feel better. "But we wanted to do this because we love you."

"Yeah, we love you, and we wanted to make sure you knew!" Henry said nuzzling into my neck.

I was smiling, but also crying. "I love you guys too, but you guys gotta let me know when you guys do something like this so that I can do something for you both too!"

We were all laughing and cuddling while watching the rest of this video. "I love you two idiots." I said while hugging or cuddling them both.

"We love you too Drew!" They said while doing the same.

________________________________
Word Count: 1282
I hope you like it LiamLovesTheJomies !