💻 Laptop problems 💻 (💛Jean💜)

Requested by: @FluffyBuddy189
💮Jean fluff💮 (pic not mine)
_________________________________________

{Sean's POV}
"Ok Sean, today is the day you're gonna tell him you like him." I kept internally telling myself that as a way to calm my nerves but it just made things worse. I've tried to tell Jake that I've liked him but every time I stutter or mess up so much that I can never end up telling him my true feelings.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed my very crush, Jake Sterling, was standing right next to me.

"H-Hey Sean!" I heard him and I broke out of my trance.

"Oh, uh hey Jake." I never thought I would ever be able to talk to him without stuttering until today.

"I was wondering if you could- Well I wanted ask you if you could help me understand something about technology since you usually use your laptop in our rehearsals. Please?" He said.

I couldn't even believe what I was hearing. He wanted help from me, Sean Everret, Dj/big brother of the music club for laptop issues. This was perfect! Jake, the guy I have a crush on, and me alone together because he wanted help.

"You okay?" He asked me. I was so lost in my thoughts again that I forgot to answer his question.

"Y-yeah I'm fine! I just zoned out for a quick second." Damn it I stuttered again.

"Oh, ok. So, is it ok if we meet at my place or would you rather us hang out at yours?" Jake asked me this and my heart was pounding.

I was going to say we could go back to my place but, then I remembered that my parents were going to be arguing with each other so I thought it would just be better to go to his place instead.

"Can we just go to your place it would probably be better." I responded hoping he wouldn't ask why.

"Ok well I'll just meet you at the front doors then." He said it like an excited child but hey it's Jake after all.

"Ok I'lol pull my car up to the front then." I said thinking his house was just as far away as mine until he asked me that one question.

"Wait you drive to school?" He asked generally confused about what I had said.

"Yea, don't you?" I thought he also drove to school or got dropped off here.

"I just walk here it's only like 10 minutes." He said in a confused manner.

"Oh, my house must be further away then." I said so quietly that I almost couldn't hear myself but, somehow he heard me perfectly clear.

"Yeah, probably but, if- like if it would be more beneficial for you then yea you can!" He asked before cutely giggling a little.

"Oh, uh thanks!" I said so nervously that I honestly wanted to slap myself.

"So I guess I'll see you later!" He said while walking away.

"See you!" I half-shouted so that he could hear me.

_________________________________________

[After school]
{Jake's POV}
I was waiting for Sean to pull up when I saw a car slowing down in front of me and I saw him so I went around the front of the car and hopped in the passenger side seat.

"Hey Sean!" I said while moving to put my seatbelt on.

"H-hey Jake!" Sean replied.

"I h- have the directions to my house." I stuttered because every time he stutters I get nervous because he's so cute when he stutters.

"Ok just let me know which house it is then." He replied. I could tell he was nervous about something but what was it that he was nervous about?

_________________________________________

{Sean's POV}
I was so nervous about multiple things at once. "What if I crash? What if Jake gets hurt because of me? What if I drive up to the wrong house and embarrass both myself and Jake?"

I was so worried about it that I didn't even notice Jake putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked me when I was stressing out over things that I've never done before. Yet, somehow when he touched my shoulder I felt safer.

"Yea it's just I was freaking out for a second." I was honestly impressed with myself for not stuttering on every word.

"Why were you freaking- oh right there's my house." He said calmly but I knew he was still concerned about me freaking out.

I honestly was surprised that THIS was his house it seemed normal to all the other houses but it was way better than mine.

We walked through the doors only for Jake to be greeted by his younger brother and another girl who I didn't know.

"Well you home early." Said the still anonymous woman.

"Yes Em, I'm fully aware of me being home earlier than usual." Jake responded back while smiling at her which made my heart skip a beat.

"Who's your friend by the way?" She asked while looking at me.

"Oh right! Emily this is Sean, Sean this is Emily my older sister." He said answering her question.

"Nice to meet you." I responded while putting my hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too Sean! I'm making dinner so I'll let you know when it's done then. Ok?" Said Emily which made me a little confused but I'll just ask it later.

"Well I'll show you the problem with my laptop and I hope you can walk me through the problem." He said which made me focus again.

"Right so where is it?" I asked him.

_________________________________________

{3rd Person}
Jake and Sean sat down and we're talking about the problem with Jake's laptop while joking, laughing, and eating dinner in between.

Until Jake lost a bit of his control and he did something that pretty mush started their whole relationship.

_________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
I kept switching my eyes between the laptop and Sean but then i found myself staring at him for awhile. I lost all my common sense and just straight up kissed him on the cheek without thinking.

"I'm sorry!" I said immediately after KISSING him. "What was I thinking?!"

"D- did you just k-kiss me on the cheek?" He asked me with a face that might as well be as red as a tomato.

I had to do it and I had to do it now. I need to tell him I like him.

"Sean... I like you a lot." I said scared of his response.

"I l-like you too." He replied. I couldn't help but smile and he smiled back at me.

"So, do you want to be together or?" I asked him hoping he'd say 'yes'.

"Yeah, I would like to but, can... we keep it secret for now?" He asked me with general curiosity and concern.

"Of course!" I said in excitement.

We ended the night watching Disney movies while cuddling unless my brother or sister came in so we wouldn't have to say anything to them until Sean was ready too. I was just happy he was finally my boyfriend.

_________________________________________

Word count: 1993
A/N: I also made this while camping so sorry if it's not perfect.