❤️Love and Misunderstandings😯 (🖤Drake💛)

Requested by; Xcrossed724
😢💮 Drake angst/fluff 💮😢
______________________________
{Jake's POV} {After School Before the Competition}
"So,... Drew and I are over now?" I  was in my room in my clothes for the competition. I started to cry. Drew and I were secretly dating for a while now, but after I took Hailey's side in our argument earlier today, he ended it. I knew that I wanted to go to his house and talk to him about it, but I can't leave the club. "Just pretend that you're okay, and you can go see him after the competition."

"Jake! You've gotta hurry up or you're gonna be late!" Mom called from downstairs.

I wiped away my tears and tried to calm down. "Coming!" I grabbed the jacket that Milly made for me before running downstairs to leave.

"You look great hun!" She said while smiling.

I gave her a fake smile. "Thank goodness that I was able to fake my emotions so well, but then again, I have gotten good at that from middle school." "Thanks mom, but I also wanted to go to Drew's house afterwards too."

"Okay, I'll drop you off after." She said while I left to get into the car. "Milo, you better hurry your ass up or we're leaving without you!"

I chuckled a bit and got into the car. "I hope the competition goes well, and I hope I can talk to Drew about this." Mom and Milo got into the car and we started to drive there.

______________________________
{Jake's POV} {After the Competition}
I got into the car after saying goodbye to the music club and mom stopped talking to Hailey and Zander's parents. Mom started the car for me to go to Drew's house and Milo and mom continued to compliment my singing and the music club's performance with me. I wasn't that focused on it though, but I was focused on what the fuck was going to happen when I would talk to Drew.

We pulled up to Drew's house and I got out after saying bye to mom and Milo. I walked up to the front door, rang the doorbell, and waited to be let inside by someone. The door opened up and I saw Drew's father standing in the door and smiled at me.

"Hello Jake!" His dad said while letting me inside.

I walked into the house. "Nice to see you sir, but may I know where Drew is?"

His smile faded a bit. "Uh, he's up in his room, but I haven't seen him come out since he got home from school."

"Thank you sir." I walked up the stairs to Drew's room, and I opened the door.

I saw Drew on his phone crying, but he didn't see me. I heard the audio from his phone and I could tell he was watching a video of the music competition when I heard our song 'Starlight' playing. "He watched it on his phone?"

I subconsciously closed the door behind me causing Drew to jump and look at me, but his sadness quickly turned to hatred. You could tell this because of the way his eyes changed when he saw me. "Get out."

"Wait Drew, let me expla-" I tried to talk, but he cut me off.

"No, you made your decision very clear Sterling!" He was crying even more now, but I also started to tear up. "He's never called me by my last name... ever."

I slightly took a step back from him yelling at me, but I moved back after. "Drew, please I'm-" He walked towards me before slapping me across the face.

He looked like he immediately regretted it, but he stayed silent. I just felt where he slapped me with my hand, and it stinged like I was sliding a knife across it. I looked at him in the eyes, but I didn't move away or towards him he. He took two steps back and turned around to not face me anymore.