❤️Friendship and Violence🩸(💛Platonic Jalac💙)

Requested by: Moondragonice
😥💮Platonic Jalac angst/fluff💮😥 (Lilac is their own character so go check them out! Also the snake above is my homeroom/math class pet. His name is ironically 'Oreo'. 30

________________________________________
{Lilac's POV}
"I'm glad that Jake's become friends with the music club. Especially since Drew and the others don't like them and have bullied them for years. Wait who's- wait I'd recognize that sobbing from anywhere." I ran towards the sound and found myself in the music room witnessing Jake bawling his eyes out.

"JAKE?!" I shouted in astonishment of what I was seeing. He jumped up at me shouting with tears pouring out of his eyes. I was furious but concerned more than anything.

________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
I was crying in the music room about everything that had happened with the music club even though it was my fault and I shouldn't be the one feeling upset. "I'm such an idiot for doing that." I was interrupted by a familiar voice shouting my name.

"JAKE?!" Shouted the familiar voice making me jump. It was Lilac, my best friend, she seemed furious but concerned.

"L-Lilac?" I said with my voice going in every direction of pitch possible.

She speed walked over to me and sat in front of me practically staring into my soul. She's nice and sweet but she can definitely be scary when she needs to be. I'm more terrified of her than I am of my own sister.

"What happened?" She asked while continuing to stare into my soul without blinking which terrified me.

"I- I screwed up badly." I managed to say without croaking.

"What happened?" She asked still staring into my soul.

"I went to Drew's house and they got the better of my emotions, then I said a bunch of things about the music club I didn't actually mean and one of them recorded it and then sent it to the music club, and then they listened to it and confronted me about it, they didn't even let me explain before saying they don't want to see or hear from me again!" I said not paying attention to what I was saying until I saw the look on her face. I knew she was pissed off.

Then we heard arguing from outside the music room and I could recognize those voices from anywhere. It was the music club and Drew and the others arguing with each other. I looked back to Lilac who seemed even more pissed off than before hand. She got up and started walking out of the room and I knew what was going to happen. "Oh no."

________________________________________

{Lilac's POV}
I walked out of that damned music room towards the sound of both Drew and the others and the music club arguing for the hundredth time in a row. I was fed up earlier but now I was off the wall. I walked up to Drew and Hailey and slapped both of them across the face as hard as I could which made everyone stop and stare. I looked back at Drew who was shocked by what just happened.

"I can't believe you controlled and manipulated Jake like that you god damn fucking monster!" I shouted as loud as I could so that everyone knew what he did. I then looked back at Hailey and the other members of the music club.

"And you guys aren't any better! Throwing him away without letting him explain despite the fact that he heard you out when it came to your problems!" I shouted knowing that they now were putting one and two together. I was gonna continue yelling if Jake didn't grab my arm.

"Lilac, don't," he said knowing I wanted to fist fight both Hailey and Drew. "Let's just go." He said trying to keep me out of trouble.

"Fine," I looked at both Hailey and Drew with the scariest glare I could. "But you all need to stay away or I swear I will have your heads and your hearts."

They all looked horrified at what I had said and I was happy about that. If it weren't for Jake grabbing my wrist and leading me away from them I probably would've landed a punch on one of them. We were walking to Jake's house in complete silence until Jake decided to bring it to an end.

"Hey, uhm thanks for helping me out earlier." He said while still kind of upset about what happened with the others.

"I'm your best friend I'll always be here for you when you need me." I said while putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I know but, I..." he stopped as if he was trying to find the words.

"I'm sorry I overreacted earlier, I was just really upset with what they did." I said knowing that Jake would understand.

"That's fine Lilac, I just wish you knew when to...turn it down I guess." He said trying not to be insulting.

"It's okay I actually should." I said still slightly pissed off. Jake noticed.

"How about when we get back to my house we can train together?" He asked smiling. I loved training with Jake, it's always fun.

"Yes!" I said in excitement.

We went back to Jake's house and talked with his older siblings before training for 3 hours causing us to be tired as hell. We both took showers and went downstairs for dinner with his siblings. After, we went to his room and cuddled (platonically) while watching movies on Jake's phone on Netflix. We fell asleep later on and woke up at around 5:30 AM. I like hanging out with Jake he makes things a lot more comfortable for everyone. He also makes me and all of our friends feel safer. He's like another older brother to me. An older brother that's always supportive and caring but can and will kill someone for you.

________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
I like hanging out with Lilac. She's like an overprotective little sister to me that makes me feel safe and normal. It's like having an angel right there for you. She's the best friend I could ever ask for in the entire world.

________________________________________

Word count: 1005
I hope you like it Moondragonice !