💍Anniversary Dinner🍴(🖤Drailey💙)

Requested by: LiamLovesTheJomies
💮🌹Drailey Fluff/romance🌹💮
_____________________________
{3rd Person}
It was Drew and Hailey's 4th year anniversary, they're both 25 now and while Hailey's a bit confused, Drew's excited to surprise her with a gift he got for her behind her back.

______________________________
{Hailey's POV}
I was getting my dress for tonight zipped up so I could do my hair and makeup. I went to the bathroom where I brushed my hair, curled it, put on makeup that matches the dress I was wearing, and sprayed some perfume on myself. My husband of now two years came into the bathroom to finish getting ready too.

"Hey beautiful." He said before starting to comb his hair.

I gave him a genuine smile. "Hello to you too love."

"You almost ready for dinner tonight?" He asked before grabbing his cologne.

I went out to our room and put my heels on for us to go. "Yeah, are you?"

He came out putting his watch on. "Of course hun."

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" I asked leaving our room to get to the car.

Drew followed me. "We aren't waiting for anything, my love." We headed to the car.

I was a bit confused though, but that's because of earlier today...

______________________________
{Flashback | Hailey's POV}
I was getting home from the store. I was putting the stuff in the cabinets when my husband, Drew, wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hello, love." I said.

"Hey hun." He put his head on my right shoulder while watching me out the groceries in the cabinets.

"Did you need anything Drew?" I finally finished putting some stuff away. "Would you want some chamomile tea?"

He nodded at the tea offer. "Hey Hails."

I got out a cup and a tea bag from the other cabinet ahead of us. "What's up?"

"Can you not wear any necklaces at our anniversary dinner tonight, please?" He was being genuine about the ask, but I was a bit confused.

"Why?" He let go of me so o can make the tea he wanted. "Do I not look good in them?"

He looked a bit confused by my accusation of the mecklaces. "Wha- no, you look great in them."

I looked at him a bit confused. "Then, why don't you want me to wear any of them for our dinner?" I have tons of them, all of them would work well with the dress I'm wearing, so I didn't understand why he would ask.

"It's a surprise." He smirked at me, but I still didn't understand and was lost.

{End Flashback}

______________________________
{Drew's POV}
Hailey and I got to the Bugatti La Voiture Noire, which is a car we both bought. Even though it costed 19 million dollars, but it was affordable because of my company snd her band, which consists of the music club and Jake. I opened her side's door, she smiled and got in, I closed it, went around the car, got into the car on my side, and closed the door.

"Thank you for opening the door for me, love." She said putting on her seatbelt.

I put mine on. "No problem, sweetheart."

Hailey started the GPS to the restaurant while I started the car and pulled it out of the driveway to go. I knew the ride was around 25 minutes long so I put on some of Hailey's music and she grew a large smile when I did. She saw it as my way of saying she had a beautiful voice, which she does, and it matched her gorgeous face. I didn't want her to wear a necklace tonight because I wanted to surprise her with something I got for her a week ago.

______________________________
{Flashback | Drew's POV}
I went to a jewelr and asked to see someone for a specific request that I've seen on their website. In a couple of minutes someone came over to help me.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" I recognized her as the owner's granddaughter.

I smiled at her. "Hi, I saw that you guys were able to put pictures into jewelry on your website, and I was just wondering if I could do that."

She smiled widly. "Of course! We love doing requests like these!" She saw the ring on my finger. "Oh, a gift for the wife?"

"Yeah," I also looked at my ring. "We're going to our anniversary dinner next week."

"That's so cute!" She said smiling more.

We spent the next 15 minutes talking about the picture, the metal chain and border, the diamond above the picture, the cost, and how long it would take to be made. I paid the money right then and there, thanked her, and left knowing that Hailey would love it. "She'll probably get upset about not having something for me, but oh well."

{End Flashback}
_____________________________
{Hailey's POV}
We were sitting down at the restaurant, we had already ordered our food, gotten our drinks, which have a little alcohol, and talke for a while. When our food came out, we ate it pretty fast, but we were both still hungry, so we got desert too. We got on desert and shared it. Afterwards, we asked for the bill, we payed for the dinner, and left. Drew still didn't answer my question about why I couldn't wear any of my necklaces out to dinner.

We both got home, took showers, and agreed to watch a movie. I got some snacks and blankets while Drew picked out the movie, but he also got a bag too. I was confused, but I didn't want to ask and I set out the snacks until Drew asked for me.

"Hey, hun." He said while standing, holding the bag and smiling.

I looked up at him pretending not to notice the bag. "What's wrong love?"

"Nothing's wrong," He said smiling wide. "but can you come here?"

I walked towards him. "What up?" I was looking at him in the eyes.

He put the bag in between us both. "I was going to give you this earlier, but my dumbass accidentally left it here while we were at dinner, so here you go now."

"Oh, thank you." I took the bag from his hands smiling and opened it to find a jewelry box. I got confused and opened the box to see a necklace but not an ordinary one. "It has a picture of us both on our wedding day."

"Do you like it, mi amor?" He asked rocking back and forth using his feet.

I kissed him on his lips. "Of course I do, Guapo."

He helped put the necklace on me and we sat on the couch, cuddled, and watched the movie. We then said that we loved each other, went to bed, and fell asleep to wake up the next morning. "I'm so glad that we got married."

_______________________________
Word Count:  1138
I hope you like it LiamLovesTheJomies !