💧Tears and Love❤️ (💛Jelliot💗)

Requested by: ✨Me✨ (I'm bored and I need requests)
💮Jelliot fluff (Jake angst)💮

________________________________________
{Elliot's POV}
I couldn't wait for school to end for multiple reasons:

1. I had taken 3 tests today and I was exhausted
2. I had been a shoved so many times in the hallway today I've lost count
3. I still have another class after this one until schools over
4. Since I'm always the one that knows the answers to questions, the teachers always pick on me
5. I'm in love with a guy in a couple of my classes and I can't even talk to him
6. I could go on forever

However, I also don't want this period to end because the next period I have has... him in it. Jake Sterling, most popular guy in Rosemeadow, the most... attractive guy in Rosemeadow, the guy... that I... love. I knew that my love for him was going to be hopeless for me. I was so distracted by my thoughts I didn't notice the bell rang until the teacher was in front of my desk.

"Elliot?" Mr. Johnson said snapping me out of my trance of thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask still now focused.

"The bell rang." Mr. Johnson said pointing to the clock.

"Oh, sorry sir!" I said packing up and getting out of there as fast as I could before any of the students from the next class came in.

I was shoved five times on my way to my last period class, but I was expecting more to be honest. I sat down in the front seat closest to the window staring at the trees and flowers outside until the teacher came into the room. I was pulling out the homework from last night when the teacher looked up at the class and said words that perplexed everyone. Obviously no o

"No Jake today?" The teacher said while looking at Drew.

Since Jake's not usually late to class, everyone (including me) turned to look at Drew as well.

"He's in the bathroom." Drew said pulling out the homework too.

"Okay." The teacher said before writing on the whiteboard.

*Ten Minutes Later*

I was writing down the notes the teacher was writing down until the teacher called my name.

"Elliot?" The teacher said while looking at me in my eyes.

"Yes ma'am?" I ask looking at her eyes too.

"Can you please go get Jake?" She asks.

"Y-yes ma'am." I said getting up to leave.

"Why can't I go get him?" Drew complained.

"If I sent you, you and Jake wouldn't come back, but Elliot will." She said to Drew while I left the class.

I went to the closest bathroom and I saw Jake looking at himself in one of the mirrors his face with tears streaming down his face. I almost hugged him on instinct, but I ended speaking without thinking about it.

"Jake?" I asked not realizing it until after I said it and he jumped.

He jumped up and looked at me, eyes bloodshot from crying, tears still in his eyes, and tear stream marks down his face. "E- Elliot?!" He said his voice cracking.

I took a step towards him, but he stepped back. "Are you okay?"

I just stared as he tried to stop crying while repeating the words "yeah, I'm fine." I just walked up to him, but every step I took made him back away from me until he hit the wall. "No you're not." I said stepping closer.

"Please,..." Jake's wiping his tears away on his jacket's sleeve. "Just leave me alone."

"Given the situation, I don't think I can," I said walking closer to him, and I could see him tense up. "But I can help you."