The Rebellion's Plan

Chapter 22

When there was me, Enobaria, and the rebellion left in the game, we had to find them.

I knew she would kill me to survive. I didn't blame her. 3 years ago I would have done the same.

But we had until we found the rebellion group. And I couldn't let that happen. I had to let the plan work. If she tried to ruin their plan I was prepared to kill her. But if not, we could have fun until then. Or what she considers fun.

We were going to attack the group.

While we were on our way we saw Johanna trying to chase us one way.

I stopped Enobaria for a second. "She not alone. Someone went the other way."

"I'll go find them. You handle Johanna."

"Exactly." I knew no one went the other way. I just need to see Johanna alone.

I ran the way Johanna went, and Enobaria went the other way.

I was running when I stopped. I couldn't see Johanna any more.

Someone grabbed me. They pulled me to the other side of a tree. Their lips pressed on mine. Immediately I knew who it was, Johanna.

I smiled at her. "Nice trick."

"Thank you." She kissed me again. "There's an even better one." She smiled. "Saving Peeta was a good move. Katniss doesn't completely want to kill you now."

"Thats good to know."

"I cut out her tracker. The Capitol won't be able to find her when the arena goes down."

I grabbed her arm. I glazed my figures over where her tracker was. I grabbed my tiny knife. "Now yours has to come out."

"Okay." She grabbed my other hand.

I cut open her arm just enough to get the tracker out. Then I ripped my suit's pant leg to rap the wound. "All better now." I smiled.

"Your turn." She tried to grab my arm.

"I'll handle it. But thanks. I think Enobaria will be sceptical if I came back with a cut arm."

"Okay. I have to get back to my group. Just please take it out before the arena goes down." She put her hand on my face. Her thumb slightly rubbed my cheek.

I nodded.

She walked off. I just watched in amazement. I wondered how I got so damn lucky to have her.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

When I got back to Enobaria, she was chasing Peeta. I ran with her. She tackled him.

"Enobaria, I don't think we should kill him."

"Why?"

"He can help us kill Katniss and the others."

"I don't know."

I saw something fly in the sky near us. "Enobaria. Look."

She looked at the thing in the sky. It was now bringing the force field that was surrounding the arena.

"Run!" I yelled.

I helped Peeta up and we started running. It was no use. The fallen force field sent out a surge of energy. It threw all of us.

Peeta was thrown on the ground. Enobaria into a bush. And me to a tree trunk. We blacked out.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

J

ohanna woke up. She was in this room laying on her back next to an unconscious Katniss and Beetee.

She pulled out all the things attached to her.  She walked over to the door and it opened automatically. On the other side was Finnick, Haymitch, and an older guy.

"Great, Johanna your awake." Haymitch said.

"Yeah." She looked back at the 2 unconscious bodies. Then at the 3 awake ones in front of her. "Where's Jin?"

Finnick walked over to her. "Maybe you should sit down for this."

Johanna threw her hands up. "I don't want to sit down! I want to know where Jin is!"

Finnick backed up.

"She didn't cut her tracker out in time. The Capitol has her." The older man said.

"No. No. She promised she would cut it out. She promised."

"She was to busy making sure Enobaria didn't kill Peeta. They were both taken too." Finnick explained.

Johanna sat down. The 3 guys talked about important stuff. She wasn't paying attention. She just wanted to see me. But she couldn't. I was taken away from her.

When Katniss woke up she found out Peeta was gone and had to be sedated.

Johanna wanted to be sedated too. Then she wouldn't have to focus on the fact that I was gone and might never be coming back.