New Stories

I hope you've enjoyed this story. It has been fun to write.

I will be writing some more hunger games stories, so if you wouldn't mind, it would help me alot if you would just comment on which one you would like to see next.

⋘ Lightning Is Striking ⋙

This story is about a 14 year old girl, Levina Pazima, who is forced into the 64th Hunger Games with one of her best friend.

She's an orphan since she was 10, when her parents died in an electrical fire. She's from district 5. Love interest is Finnick Odair.

⋘ Deleted ⋙

This story is about a 16 year old girl from district 6, Fallon Assyrian, who volunteered into the into 68th Hunger Games just 15 years after her mother was put into the Games. That game was deemed longest in game history, because the tributes refused to fight.

She's an only child. She never knew her dad. Her best friend is a girl from 6, Marigold. Her love interest is Finnick Odair.

⋘ Queen of The Island ⋙

Echo Blackthorn is a 18 year old girl from district 8. She was reaped for the 54th Hunger Games.

She's an orphan and an only child. Her love interest is Haymitch Abernathy.

⋘ Sisters, Same Fate ⋙

Maisie Barnette was reaped to be the female tribute for district 11 in the 69th hunger games. Then 5 years later her little sister, Rue was reaped.

Her love interest is gonna be Finnick Odair.

⋘ Think Back ⋙

Vivian Rockwell was reaped for the 10th annual Hunger Games, to be the female tribute from district 7. It's a story told by Coriolanus Snow.

Her mentor and love interest is Coriolanus Snow. She has 3 siblings. And they're all orphaned.

⋘ Published Stories ⋙

I have some already published stories about the hunger games. Like the district 4 girl who likes her mentor Finnick Odair. And the girl from district 10 story.