Life After the Rebellion

Chapter 28

After the rebellion, me and Johanna adopted Lena. We raised her for 6 years before she got a job and moved out. But she still visits us every month at least.

We also helped Annie raise her and Finnick's son, who was also named Finnick. Lena was his and Katniss and Peeta's kids baby sitter, until she moved out.

When Lena moved out the house hot lonely. So about a year later we decided to adopt a 6 year old boy, Tanner, who's parents died in an accident.

Tanner and Finnick grew up to be best friends. Him and Lena got along great too.

Lena got married to an amazing guy when she was 24. They had 3 kids together. She named 1 Josie Jin, after me and Johanna. And her only boy Chris Finn, after my brother and Finnick.

She learned his name from stories I told her and a picture I drew of him.

Me and Johanna also out up a photo wall. It had all our important memories, and the important people we lost. So we never forgot them, or how we got here.

Now, I finally pinpointed the exact moment my life got messy. It was when I won my first games. But for the first time in my life, I'm glad I did. Without that I would never have experienced true happiness. I wouldn't have my family. So just a tiny bit of good came out of that evil for me.

But I would give my entire life up to give everyone who died because of the games a chance to live.

The End

The End