Broadcasted

Chapter 24

A few days later, I was trusted enough to get out of the restraint. But I was still locked in the room.

I now had a fresh set of clothes. It included a pink tank top, blue jacket, and blue pants.

2 guard came in my room. They put me in hand cuffs and escorted me to a new cell.

They place a pile of stuff on my bed. "You have 10 minutes to get ready." They walked out.

The pile had a white dress with a flower pattern top and a wavey skirt, a new bandage for my wrist, and a thing of make with a note that said cover the scars.

I got ready. I had to put the dress over my back brace. And when the 10 minutes were up the peacekeepers came back in. They took me to a new room that was also white, but had camera equipment.

All the white I've been seeing is giving me a migraine.

The peacekeepers put me right next to a white throne. Peeta was on the other side of it.

Snow walked over to us. "Make it so they can't really see her brace."

A producer moved my leg with brace slightly behind my other.

"And have her smile."

The producer injected me with something that made me smile. I didn't want to.

Me and Peeta has to be quite while snow talked. We just stood as a prop.

I hated feeling like Snow's puppet. But I had no choice. I just stood there and looked pretty, as snow told me to.

All I wanted to do was yell at the camera "Johanna please help." But I couldn't. I just stood there like a statue.