Finals

Chapter 9

I was sitting on a hill in the middle of nowhere, when I heard grawls. I didn't look at the animal. I just ran.

It chased me, until I got to the cornucopia. I looked around. I saw Jackie from district 10 run there too.

"Let the finals begin." The mystery voice said.

Jackie walked over to me. "I want you to know, this isn't personal."

I grabbed my sword. "And I want you to know I'm not going down without a fight."

"You're just going to be prolonging your death."

"Our maybe I would be prolonging yours."

She lunged at me. I moved to the side and she fell to the ground. I got on top of her and out my sword to her chest. She kicked me off and we both got up. We both got some hits in.

"You know your harder to kill then those little bitches you were hanging out with."

"You killed Bambi and Taylor?" I asked.

"Yeah. And they went down sobbing for you. It's ashame you couldn't make it in time."

The angry bottled up. I threw her on the ground. She hit her head and slowly died. *Cannon*

"Now it's personal." I just stood there shocked. I couldn't believe it. After 27 days it was finally over and I won, with only a few cuts and bruises.

"The winner of the 72nd annual hunger games is Jin Flavia, from district 1." The voice said.

Fallen Tributes
Jackie Donton district 10 (2nd)

Fallen TributesJackie Donton district 10 (2nd)