"Get in da buildin, I ain't repeatin myself." Jdot told Legacy before he hung up on her.

Legacy twisted her lips to the side thinking if she should test him and do the exact opposite of what Jdot told her.

A car then drove by the building before Legacy begin walking in the building, "Im too fucking scary for this kind of shit."

Legacy walked into the building make everybody look at her as she sat down.

Legacy shifted in her seat nervously feeling Jdot stare through her soul before she repositioned the sleeping Majesty.

"Your baby is so cute, she looks like a little baby doll." A female mentioned making Legacy chuckle.

"Thank you." Legacy smiled.

"Your tattoos hurt you?" A male randomly asked Legacy.

"Not all of them, my thigh tattoos hurt the most." Legacy told him.

"Medusa, that's a hard tattoo." The male told Legacy as he looked at her thigh.

Jdot rolled his eyes seeing the dude look at Legacy thigh more then 3 seconds.

"Nigga you skraight ova dea?" J4Krazy asked Jdot seeing he was twisting his finger around his wicks with aggression.

"I'm skraight." Jdot replied.

"How long have you had your braces?" The male continued asking Legacy questions.

"Uhhh, 12 years now." Legacy answered as she scrolled on her phone.

"You married I see." The male mentioned as he seen Legacy ring on her finger.

"Yes, married with two kids." Legacy nodded her head.

"Where's your husband? He leaving you all by yourself with a new born." The male commented before Legacy rolled her eyes getting tired of the dude speaking to her.

"My husband sitting down in the interview, he didn't leave me alone with a newborn, he takes care of his kids and will take your head off for even asking me them kind of questions, leave me alone please and thank you." Legacy told the dude.

"Oh my, I'm sorry." The dude apologized as he quickly walked away from Legacy.

"People is scary, he's a big teddy bear there's nothing to be scared of." Legacy scoffed.

"It was great having you Jdot, pleasure getting to talk to one of the drill goats, we have currently have 3 legends in the building, Jdot, Legacy, and Majesty Rivers." The interviewer said into the mic.

"No problem fa real, it was cool bein hea." Jdot dapped the interviewer up.

"Nice meeting you too, have a wonderful day." Legacy waved as they begin walking out the building.

"Hey mama." Jdot kissed Majesty cheek as he picked her up softly out of Legacy arms.

"I'm wakin you up, my bad." Jdot chuckled seeing Majesty mug him as she woke up out of her sleep.

"Let me hold her so I can I buckle her up in her car seat." Legacy told Jdot as she held her hand out for Majesty.

"I'll buckle ha up." Jdot told Legacy as he unlocked the car before opening the backseat and buckling Majesty up in her car seat.

Legacy sat in the passenger seat just scrolling on her phone bored since she didn't have nobody to talk to because her and Jdot wasn't talking at the moment.

"So you really gone leave?" Jdot broke the silence as he begin driving.

"You said if I leave you don't care so why are you asking me if I'm going to actually leave if you don't care?" Legacy asked Jdot.

"I'm asking so I can go head and do me." Jdot shrugged his shoulders before Legacy immediately side eyed him.

'I'm gone go to jail if I punch him in his throat' Legacy thought in her head.

"Guess we both gone be doing us." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as she put her AirPods in before Mama Winter begin calling.

"Hello." Legacy answered her phone.

"Hi baby, you guys don't have to pick up Jr tonight I'll drop him off baby." Mama Winter told her.

"Okay, can you please let your child know that, I'm not speaking to him." Legacy replied.

"What happened now?" Mama Winter asked.

"I don't wanna talk about, it's cool though I'll get over the situation." Legacy told her.

"Okay baby, be safe I love you." Mama Winter replied.

"I love you too." Legacy told her before hanging up.

2 hours later...

"Mommy!" Jr yelled as he tackled Legacy into a big hug once he finally got home.

"Hi fat man, your happy to see me more then usual." Legacy chuckled as she picked Jr up.

"I missed you, your energy feels like your sad, what's wrong mommy?" Jr asked with his eyebrows raised.

Legacy curiously raised her eyebrows confused on how he felt her energy or knew she was sad, "I'm not sad fat man."

"You are mommy, I've been with you for 3 years and been in your tummy hearing you heartbeat for 9 months, I know when your sad." Jr shrugged his shoulders.

"Awww, thanks for asking baby, I am a little sad but mommy will be okay." Legacy said as a small smile came onto her face.

"Okay mommy, I love you, I'm going to say hi to daddy and then going to play in my room." Jr told Legacy as he walked upstairs.

"Okay baby, dinner is in 30 minutes." Legacy replied.

Legacy sat down on the couch as she swung her feet back and forth bored out of her life, Majesty was sleeping, Jr was playing in his room, and Jdot and Legacy wasn't on speaking terms, Legacy knew she needed friends.

Jdot walked downstairs making Legacy look up from her phone seeing he was fully dressed up and he smelt fresh cause she could smell it meaning he just showered, then he got a haircut earlier.

'I'm finna knock his shit loose' Legacy thought in her head.

"Where you going?" Legacy asked him with her eyebrows raised as Jdot looked for his keys.

"Out to mind my business." Jdot replied before Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"You walk out that door don't even bother contacting me because I'll be out by the time you get home, I don't play them weird ass games you got going on but you got me fucked up, cause I'll knock yo shit loose in this fucking house before you even get outside." Legacy told him as she stood up and slipped on her shoes.

"Legacy move yo ass out my fuckin way bruh." Jdot smacked his teeth as Legacy blocked the door.

"Go back upstairs cause you not leaving, just gone head and cancel them plans or whatever the fuck you call yourself doing." Legacy told him as she locked the door back.

"I'm leavin out dat door one way or anotha." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Gone head and leave, I'm not finna hold down somebody who don't wanna be held down, and I'm show'll not finna continue having a wedding ring on my finger from a nigga who act like he don't got no fucking sense when he mad, I was raised by two hoes so don't think I don't know how to dog a nigga cause I do." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as she walked away from the door going upstairs.

Jdot walked out the house anyway making Legacy nod her head, "Let the games begin."

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾