Chapter 28

Dedicated to QveenHannah. Happy birthday hun :*

*4 Months Later *

Kaila's POV

I'm five months pregnant today. AJ and I got over the fact that we were scared and nervous. As a matter of fact we couldn't be happier. We planned to have our baby shower a day from now, well Quisha and Anita planned it. They said they would buy the decorations due to the sex of the baby. Also, Dre has gotten over the whole pregnancy dilemma; he was so excited. Hopefully, he finds the one for him. I thought Lauren was because they dated for a year. However, I was wrong. But they are Co-parenting.

I was going to the doctor today to see what I'm having. Hopefully it's a boy. "Kai, you ready?" AJ said walking in the room. "Yep." I said standing up. I used my hands to smoothen out my large Tupac shirt. It was now twelve in the afternoon. AJ helped me downstairs and out of the door. "Ooh." I scrunched my face up and held my stomach. "You good?" AJ asked looking worried. "I'm fine, the baby just kicked." I said surprised. This was the first time it happened. He smiled. "Come on baby mama." he laughed as we got in the car. "Rather be more than a baby mama." I mumbled, closing the door. "What you say?" AJ said looking over at me. "I ain't say nothing." I said putting on my seat belt.

We parked in the garage and got out of the car. He wrapped his arms around me from behind, and he placed his hands on my stomach. The baby started kicking instantly. "You know I love you right?" he said kissing my cheek. "I love you too." I smiled as we continued walking like that. He kissed that spot on my neck and I shivered. "Damn." he whispered in my ear and I laughed. He let me go and grabbed my hand as we walked side by side.

We walked in and I signed in for my appointment. I sat next to AJ and grabbed his hand. "I can't wait to find out what I'm having."I smiled, squeezing his hand. He smiled back. "I wonder what it is." he said kissing my temple. "Ms. K?" My nurse, Janisha called out to me. Ever since I gave her the number to Quisha's shop, we've been close. "Hey J." I said hugging her and walking in. "Nothing much, just got done taking the day off for your baby shower." she smiled as she hugged me. "Awe thanks." I said as we walked into the room. "Dr. Maxwell will be with you in a couple minutes." she smiled as she inched out the door. "Better be a Lil girl too." she said closing the door. AJ chuckled. "Told you it's a girl." he said. I shot him a look. "I got faith that it's a boy." I said rubbing my belly.

Three minutes later Dr. Maxwell walked in. "Hello Kaila and AJ." she smiled hugging us. "So, we're just here to see what you're having?" she said looking between the both of us. I nodded. "Okay, here we go." she said turning off the lights. "Lay back and lift up your shirt for me." she said putting the gel on the transducer. "It's going to be cold hun." she said before she placed it on my stomach. AJ grabbed my hand as she probed around my stomach. "Mhm.... Mmm.." she made noises as she looked at the screen. I looked at AJ and back at her. "Relax Kaila. I'm just figuring it out." she said still probing. "OH! Well, here's a little boy." She said putting her finger on the screen. I started smiling. "What I told you." I stuck my tongue out at him. "I'm not done. There's a little girl in there too." she smiled and showed me. "uh huh." AJ looked down at me and stuck his tongue out. I couldn't wait to tell Quisha and Anita.

AJ's POV

"AJ, tie my shoes please?" Kaila asked holding her foot up. I got up and kneeled in front of her. I tied them real quick and helped her off the bed. "Thank you baby." she smiled as she put her stomach into me as she wrapped her hands around my neck. "You're welcome." I said against her lips and pecked her. "Come on, let's get out of here. I gotta pick up my brother before he get into some shit." I said as I looked at my phone. I pulled Kai out of there real quick. We got into the car and I sped over to the Southside of town. "Stay in the car and don't get yo ass out? You hear me?" I said pointing in her face. She nodded. When I got out, I rushed into the building and tried to see through the weed smoke. I spotted him in the corner with a bitch. "What the fuck is wrong with you bruh? You know where the fuck you at? Let's go." I said snatching his ass out real quick.

Kaila's POV

"Bruh. I'm twenty." his brother yelled getting in the car. "I don't give a damn. You wanna die at fucking twenty?" He said getting into the car and pulling off. "Those niggas will kill you, just because you my brother b. Ion think you gettin that shit. If you wanna make money, keep your ass on college. Every now and then you can make it with us but Darren... Stay yo ass in school man." he sighed and continued driving. "Hey Kai. How's my niece or nephew doing?" he said leaning on my seat. "Hey Darren. Your niece and nephew are doing good." I said looking at AJ. He looked annoyed. "Aye. That's wassup." he said kissing my cheek. I smiled and looked out of the window. "Ooh." I said again as I put my hand where one of the babies kicked me at. I still wasn't used to it, because it only happened every once in a while.
*
*
*
*
"Hey AJ, sorry.. But we have to take your baby mama to get ready for tomorrow." I heard a familiar voice say as I woke up. "Come on now Quisha, she sleeping man." he said aggravated. Overprotective ass. "You want her to look her best right?" Anita chimed in. I sat up and yawned. "Kai. You going with them?" AJ asked walking up to me. "Yeah. I wanna look cute for you tomorrow. I can't look like a plain whale, I gotta be the bedazzled whale." I said and he looked at me crazy. They all burst out laughing and I looked around at them. "What yall laughing at? I am so serious." I said pouting and putting my hand on my hip. "Them babies got you trippin." Darren said cracking up. I pouted and put on my sandals. I snatched my purse of the hook. "Let's go!" I yelled and slung the door open. "Were sorry Kai. We ain't mean to laugh at you like that." Quisha said walking to me and hugging me. "Nope. Let's go." I said and walked away.

AJ's POV

"Those damn hormones driving me crazy man." I said sitting next to Darren on the couch. "I don't know how you deal. I couldn't do it." he said. "You'll learn one day. But don't be like me, wait a Lil longer." I said sitting back on the couch. "When you gone wife her? I like her for you man. She bring out the best in you." Darren spoke as he looked up at the ceiling. "Proposing tomorrow as the last and final gift." I said and smiled. "What! You ran it past King?" he said amused. "Hell yeah. I ran it through everybody's mind." I said turning on the TV. "Good." he said.

I'm in love with that girl, just my time to prove it once and for all.
__________________________

COMMENTS. COMMENT MORE FOR ME? IT HELPS ME DECIDE WHAT TO DO NEXT, JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER. DON'T BE SILENT YALL.