Chapter 35

Kaila

"Hey y'all come in." I said yawning and letting the fam in. "Where they at?" King asked sitting on the couch along with Quisha, Dre, Rashawn, Nino, and Quay. "They're upstairs. I'll go get them for you." I said turning on my heels. I was so tired. It had been a week since I actually had good sleep. Between me and AJ, he gets more sleep because the babies are hungry most of the time; AJ can't do anything about that. I would buy bottles for them, but I don't want them using that until they're two months old. I walked into their room and AJ was in there rocking Nakaila. "Hey bae." I smiled as I kissed his lips. "King and them here, they wanna see the twins." I said picking up Naithan. "Oh alright. I'll take em down there. Go ahead and get some rest. They shouldn't be hungry until about an hour." He said kissing my forehead. He was the sweetest to me and I couldn't appreciate him more. I went down the hall and into our room, once my head hit the pillow I was out.

AJ

"Damn man, these kids look just like you. They just light skinned." Nino said looking at Naithan in his arms. I smiled. "Nah. My little Lala looks like Kaila." Quisha said cooing at her. Nakaila opened her eyes and grinned at Quisha. "Oh my god, her eyes are beautiful AJ." She smiled looking up at me. I smiled back. Nakaila had some light brown eyes, just like Kaila. They had a little green tint into them. She only opened her eyes occasionally. Naithan was a nosy baby. His eyes were had more green than brown and he was always looking around.

They passed the babies around and started asking about Kaila. "She been getting enough rest AJ? I know my poor little sister needs it bad." Quisha said shaking her head. "Yeah she up there knocked out right now. It's not much I can do right now except for change them. So she does the feeding which is usually their issues." I said giving Naithan his pacifier. "Awe look at New Daddy of the Year." Nino joked causing King to mug him. "Bitch you are not a new daddy. So fix ya face mug." Nino added and everybody started laughing. Kaila came downstairs and sat down along with us. "Kai what you doing down here?" Quisha asked scolding her. "Can't be away too long so I just came down here." She said reaching for Naithan. King passed him and she smiled down at him. "Naithan stretched his body out and she stuck her finger in his hand. His hand wrapped her small finger and she just looked at him. "Oh my God. Every single time we come around y'all, y'all do some lovey dovey shit. Damn." Quay said laughing. I flicked him off and Kai laughed while rolling her eyes. "Rashawn can you do me a huge favor?" Kaila asked and he looked at her. "Come to the kitchen with me." She said getting up and handing Naithan to me.

Kaila

Rashawn followed me into the kitchen, and I waited for the door to close. "Okay so can you run the studio for me? I'll pay you extra or however much you want. I'm a little tied up and can't find dancers to come in for me. Kaelynn's busy, Chris is busy with a tour, and I really need help. I can't dance with these two babies. I have to wait until they start school. Maybe when they turn two I can start part time. But please do this for me." I said running my hands through my hair which was now a little past my shoulders. "Can I get back to you in two days ma?" He said pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Okay." I said walking out.

Dre

Nakaila was in my arms; I could tell she was going to be as beautiful as her mother. "She so beautiful. Who named them?" I asked while everybody looked at me in shock. AJ gave me the Nick Young face (in MM) and everybody bust out laughing. "We both did. He just spelled it." She said with a smile on her face. I felt happy for her; happily engaged, with children. I was proud of her.

Kaila

Nakaila started to cry and I took her upstairs to feed her. "My little Lala hungwy." I cooed at her. At first I didn't want a little girl but I'm glad I got one. I put my arm through the strap of my shirt and let it down so she could rest her nerves. She latched on to me and I watched her to make sure she wasn't drinking too much. I had to leave some for Naithan.

Not too long after she finished, AJ walked in with Naithan. "I'll burp her, you feed him and then take yo ass to sleep." He smiled as we switched babies. I definitely needed the rest. I switched breasts and helped Naithan latch on. He was looking straight at me as he balled his fist. I just studied his features, and he was going to be an heart breaker. "Alright. Baby number two is down, one more to go." He said sitting down next to me and sticking his pinky in his hand. "I still can't believe this man." He added on kissing my cheek. "What you mean. Believe it nigga." I smiled as Naithan started to close his eyes. "Finally. I could get some sleep." I whispered as I gently burped him. "I never thought I would've been engaged with twins Kai." He said as he grabbed Naithan from me and took him to his room. I climbed in the bed and got under the covers. My head hit the pillow and I was soon out.

______________________
Short but sweet. Thoughts or comments?