Chapter 43

*3 Years Later*

Kai

The twins will be four in a few more days. I had a nice little get together set up for everybody. I wasn't going to do something money consuming until they were five. My dance studio is doing great. I didn't go to college of course, but I'm making it big. I don't regret anything. AJ was still here, he made the necessary changes to become the best husband to me. We had only been married a year and everything was going great. We haven't planned on, let alone, thought about having any more babies. We honestly were just living our lives out. He actually opened up a few clubs around town, which was the reason for him being away for so long. We moved out of his place, very shortly after our wedding. The new house was two story, nice yard, we had five bedrooms, amenities, and a lot of space. Just incase we decided to bring another kid into our world.

"Mommy. I tired." Nakaila said as she rubbed her chinky eyes. We were all in the movie room watching Nemo. I let her sit in my lap, and she leaned on my chest to sleep. Naithan liked to fight his sleep, even though it always won. At this time, AJ was out managing his clubs. I didn't mind much because he was here in the daytime. "Nate come here." I said as I grabbed his hand. I used my free arm and wrapped it around his shoulder, making him lean into me. I needed him sleep.

"Bae what-" AJ said coming in loudly. "Shh!" I hushed him. He smiled as he looked at them sleeping. "They look like you more and more each year." He whispered as he picked up Nate. "I know. Let's lay them down. So you can take a shower." I said as I got up and put Lala over my shoulder. "What you have planned for tomorrow?" AJ asked as we laid them down. "I need to go get them some little outfits for the daytime. That's about it." I said, walking out of the room before him. He got a good grip on my behind as I was walking. "Stop it." I laughed as I swatted his hand away. He made me stop taking those birth control pills two years ago; I'm convinced he had been trying to have another baby ever since. I went to my bed, as he went to go take a shower.

Twenty minutes later, he came out into the room and he didn't bother to put on clothes before he got in the bed. He moved me on top of him to straddle his lap. "You are a mess." I laughed because he knew exactly what he was doing. I only wore my underwear and an oversized shirt to sleep. So he definitely knew I felt every thing. He sat up and I placed my feet behind his back. He started to passionately kiss me, and I hadn't felt that in a long time. He slid his hands up my shirt, all while kissing me. He gripped one of my breast and I involuntarily moaned in his mouth. As a reaction, I felt his member grow under me. "You ready for me?" He smirked. I knew then that he could feel what was going on through the lace. "Shut up before I leave you right here." I mumbled as I removed my shirt. He placed his hand on my bottom, lifting me up and he used the other to move my panties to the side. He lowered me slowly onto him and he placed his lips back on to mine. I placed my hands on his shoulder as I moved my legs in position to move up and down.

King

"Daddy. When mommy come home?" Dutchess asked as I tried to make her sleep. We recently got into an argument and she stormed out of the house. "I don't know baby girl. Just go to sleep." I said as I held her. I was worried about Qui. Her safety and the safety of my next child was my concern right now. As soon as I heard Dutchess' little snores, I picked up the phone and dialed Quisha's number. It rang a few times before she picked up. "What?" She answered. "I'm sorry okay? Please just come back home. I'm worried about you." I sighed as I carried Dutch down the hall. "Whatever. Give me some time." She spoke before hanging up. I laid my daughter down and I walked out, leaving the door open. I opened Kingston's door to check on him. He was knocked out and sprawled across the bed. I closed his door back and made my way back down the steps. I just wanted my wife home.