Chapter 10

I walked into my bathroom and tied up my hair. I stripped out of my clothes and put on pajamas. I laid in bed with my back against the door. 10 minutes into laying there, I heard the door creak open. Then it was closed back. I felt the bed go down. "Kaila, you awake?" I heard Andre say. "Yes?" I said looking at the wall. "Face Me." I turned over to look him in his face. He pulled me close and held on to me. "Kai, I been thinking. Should we go out on a real date?" I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Are you asking me on one?" I asked giggling. "Well yeah." He smiled. "I would love to. But would this mess up our friendship?" I asked thinking about that. "Only if we let it." He sighed. "Well goodnight Andre." I snuggled into his chest. "Night ma." he said closing his eyes. Then everything went dark.

I woke up the next morning and nobody was home. I decided I would go to the gym to exercise and dance, go out for lunch, and then come back home and chill. So I got out the bed and went into the bathroom. I did my daily hygiene and got out. I put on lotion and black underwear. I walked into the closet and got a pink Nike shirt, black tights, and my pink and black Free Runs. I put y hair in a ponytail, grabbed my phone off the charger and headphones, and my keys. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed an apple to eat on my way there. I walked out the door and locked up. I walked down the hallway to the elevator and pressed the button. While waiting, a man my age was walking up next to me waiting to get on. He was 6'3", chocolate skin, black hair, ceaser cut with waves, and from the looks of it he had style. "Excuse me, are you Kaila Jones?" He looked at me smiling. "Uh, Yes. Why?" I asked a little confused. "DeAndre sent me here to come and pick you up." He smiled at me and the elevator doors opened. I walked in and this mystery man wasn't too far behind. I didn't trust this so I texted him.

DeAndre ♥♥♥: Yeah. If he tell you his name Ty go with him.

"What's your name?" I asked him and he chuckled and told me Ty. He knew I had to check cause I wasn't gonna just go with anybody. We walked to the car and he opened the back door and I looked at him crazy. "Really?" I waved my hands in the air. "Yes really" He did the same as me. I got in and sat down. "Get dressed he sent some clothes with me. And I won't watch. I promise." He said starting the ignition. I opened the bags and it was a pair of high-waisted, bleached, ripped jeans; a cropped Tupac sweater; and a pair of hightop forces. I put on the clothes quickly and fixed my hair. I sat back and tested for a little while Ty drove for what seemed like forever. Then we pulled up to Disney World. I literally screamed crazily "Magic Kingdom! He did all of this!?" I was getting emotional. He parked and we caught the trolly to the front gate. I spotted his face in the crowd. He was standing there with Andre and some other girl that wasn't his momma. "Who the hell is that?" I mumbled. Then she started running towards us. She jumped on Ty and kissed him. "Baby, I missed you. I haven't seen you in so long. I-" she kept going on but I left them to go too little Dre. "Hey Andre." I bent down to his height and he waved and giggled. I stood back up gave DeAndre a hug. "Thank you. I've never been here before." I smiled and gave him a hug. "You welcome." He smiled. "Ty and Rockelle! Let's go." We walked to the place we give our park tickets and walked in.

*

*

*

*

*

We were now leaving cause the park was closing. We got on the trollies to go out separate ways. Ty and Rockelle sat in front of us. "Rockyyyy." I called. She turned and her eyes lit up. "Kai?" I smiled. "It's been so long and we look so different. " She said. "I missed you. But I need your number." She smiled and we switched phones to put numbers in. Then the trolly stopped and I climbed out with Dre holding a sleeping Andre. We walked to the car and I took Andre from Dre and put him in his carseat.

After 2 hours we pulled up to a house that was really pretty. It didn't even have stairs and it was beautiful. Dre got out and got Andre and his carseat and went to the front door. He sat the seat down and knocked. Anita came to the door in her pajamas. She seen me in the car cause the light was still on. She waved and I waved back. DeAndre kissed his forehead and gave her a hug and walked back towards the car.

"I'm tired Andre." I yawned. "I could tell." He said backing out and driving off. Halfway down the road, I closed my eyes and drifted off.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up in my bed with pajamas on. I checked the time and it was 12:15. I got up and walked to the bathroom to use it. When I finished, I took my pajamas off and turned on the shower. I stepped in and washed letting my hair get wet. I rinsed off and stood in a few extra minutes figuring out what I was gonna do.

I stepped out the shower and dried off. I did my daily hygiene and walked into my room to put on my black underwear set. I went to the closet to find clothes for this hot day. I picked out a black loose crop top that said "REBEL" in gold, a purple pair of shorts, and my BHM KD's. I put that on and walked to my mirror. I put my hair in a high bun, I put on gold leopard studs, and grabbed a black Coach body purse. I put my phone, keys, and wallet in it and headed downstairs. Nobody else was home so I decided to just make a bowl of cereal. After, I ate that I headed out the door and headed to Melrose.