Chapter 8

I'm low-key scared to fly right now. We we're about to board the plane and my knees buckled. Dre looked back at me, "Come on." He tried to pull me but I wasn't budging. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "No, No. Put me down." I was hitting his back. "Okay, stop hitting me." He put me down in the seat and sat next to me.

*

*

*

*

The plane started to take off and I was soo scared. I ain't know whether to cry or scream. RJ was all the way to the back and DeAndre was sitting there with me. He grabbed my hand. "Relax. Calm yo ass down." I laid over in his lap after we got in the air. 4 hours later he woke me up. "Welcome to L.A. KK." He smiled. I sat up. I hope all goes well here.

King had two apartments. He had one for him, just in case something happens. Because you never know who trying to kill my brother. He had a two bed room condo for me an DeAndre, I don't think that's a good idea at all. We stopped by me and Dre's condo first. We got the key and went inside. It was a two-story condo. It was nice and spacious too. The walls were painted white and the floors were black, it had red accents everywhere. I walked upstairs and our rooms were right across from each other. My room was painted red. The room was already furnished; black dressers, a walk-in closet, a king sized bed, and a black carpet. The best thing of all it had a connected bathroom. I started to unpack my clothes and organize them into the correct drawers. I headed to the closet and put my shoe boxes in order by type, then on the shelves for heels and sandals, I put it how I liked it to be. I started hanging up the rest of my clothes. By the time I was finished it was 6:30. I went into the bathroom, and it was beautiful. It had a marble tub with jets, then it had a totally separate shower. I stepped in the shower and washed my body and hair. A hour later I got out, dried off, put on lotion and then put on my underwear. I walked to my room and put on a tank top and some pajama pants. I jogged downstairs to get some food. I opened the refrigerator, ain't no food - I forgot we just moved in.

"You hungry?" I turned around and he my face was 2 inches from his chest. I looked up at him "Yes. I'm starving." I backed up a lil bit. He smiled. "Well get dressed and we'll go get something." I walked around him and went back upstairs to my room. I picked out a white long-sleeved crop top, high waisted leather pants, and my red MK sneakers with gold chains as laces. I put my clothes on, my hair in a high ponytail, and a gold chain. I walked downstairs to see DeAndre standing at the door. He had on a blue jean jacket, white v-neck, khaki cargo pants, and his Laney 5s, and a silver chain. "Ready?" He looked me up and down. "Yeah" I nodded my head. We walked into the parking garage and he led me to where his black Benz was. He opened my door, I got in and he closed it behind me. He walked to the other side and got in. He turned the ignition and pulled out the parking space. We drove around town until I spotted a boardwalk by the beach. "Dre look, a boardwalk. They might have something." I said getting tired of riding. I was hungry. He drove towards it. We rode around the parking lot for a space. He found one and we parked. I got out smoothing my clothes and closing the door. I met him around the back of the car and we walked towards the beginning arm in arm. "How do you like L.A. so far?" He looked down at me. "I don't know I haven't been around yet." I looked at the ground I was walking on. "Coo. You wanna go to this place?" He pointed at a Johnny Rockets. "That's fine with me." I smiled walking towards the door. I opened it and he walked in behind me. We sat at a booth by the window and the waiter wrote down our drinks and left.

*

*

*

*

*

"Thanks for taking me out tonight. I appreciate it." We were sitting on the ferris wheel. "No problem ma, no problem." I smiled and started rubbing my arms. Its getting colder up here. "Com'ere ma" He pulled me closer to him and put his arms around me. "I gotta tell you somethin." He said. I need looked up at him and he was staring straight ahead. "What is it?" I looked back down at all the people. I felt his hand touch my chin and he pushed it up to look at him. "I know you my best friend. But, I like you a lot Kaila. I'm not asking you to be my girl, I just want you to know." I smiled at the thought of that. "I'm glad you told me." I giggled. He leaned down and pecked my lips. Then the ride stopped and we were at the bottom we got up and started walking to the car. He had his hand around the back of my shoulders and neck, I was leaning into him. I looked around and seen a lot of boys with their girlfriends. He clapped each of them up as they passed. "You must've been around here a lot when you lived here." I looked up a little bit. "I've been a lot of places." He let out an annoyed sigh. "Sorry if I hit a nerve." I looked at my feet. "Nah it ain't you." He lifted my chin back up. He stopped walking and so did I. Next thing you know it was a pretty girl with a 1 year old boy in her hands.