Chapter 6

I woke up in my new room at King's place. It was 5:30 in the morning. I got up and walked in pain to the shower. I did my hygiene and walked to the closet. I chose a red strapless maxi dress, a black Jean jacket with Quater sleeves, and some black sandals. I added a short gold necklace and a gold bracelet. I went to my vanity and brushed my straight hair into a sock bun and added some gold studs. I put on some black sunglasses to cover my eye. "You ready? " King yelled through the door. "Yeah. You can open it." I replied back. He walked in and sat on my bed. "Sit next to me. I need to holla at you real quick." He patted next to him. I sat down. "Look, I'm sorry I wasn't there when You needed me the most. I wish I could've been there. I love you soo much. Just know that I'll always be here for you. I won't let nobody else hurt you." He hugged me and wiped the tears I didn't know was dropping down.

We got up and walked out to the car. When we got to school. I hesitated to get out. I took a deep breath and headed out. When I walked to the front door I heard people calling all kinds of degrading names to me. I heard. slut, hoe, bitch, thot, eater... I just walked fast to the girls bathroom. I locked myself in the bathroom stall and cried my eyes out. I heard the door open and close. I seen some air forces walking towards my stall. It was a boy. I didn't know what to do. "Imma stay until you come out." DeAndre said. I unlocked the stall and slowly walked out. "Why you went back to Rashad? Are you crazy! See, I told yo ass now look what happened! Don't say nothing else to me!" He yelled looking for an answer. All I did was take my shades off and my jacket off. He had a look of sadness and anger in his face. "I'm so sor-" He reached his hands out. "Nah. Save your sorry. I ain't go to him, he broke in my house and raped me. I'm so glad this is the last day." I stuck my hand in his face and walked out. "Kai-" I heard him call but I ran out to start my classes. My iPhone was gonna do it's job today.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"King! I'm going to the studio I'll be back later!" I called out to King. "Iight Kai! Be safe!" I walked to my car and got in. My phone was ringing off the hook. I turned it off and continued until I got to the studio. I found a parking space and got out the car. I walked in the building and got settled in. I stretched and started to find music to dance to. I started playing Listen through the speakers.

Listen,
to here in my heart.
A melody I start but can't complete.
Listen, mhmm
to the sound from deep within
it's only beginning to find release.

Oh, the time has come for my dreams to be heard.
They will not be pushed aside and turned,
into your own all Cause you won't listen.

Listen.
I am alone at a crossroads.
I'm not home in my own home.
And I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind.
You should have known. Oh.
Now I'm done believing you.
*
*
*
*

When the song was over I heard clapping. I turned around to see one of Rashad's friends.. "Ty, if you here to talk to me for your nigga Rashad, forget it." He smirked and started walking towards me. I kept backing up. "Look, I ain't here to hurt you. I'm just telling you to look out for him. He got some crazy, insane plans for you. Just never be alone anywhere. " He grabbed my phone and put his number in. "Let's go." He said packing up my stuff. I got in my car and He got in his. Ty followed me home and made sure I got in safely. I walked in the door. "King! I'm home! " I screamed. He ran downstairs. "Did anything happen while you were out? " He asked while giving me a hug. I told him all what happened. "I think we should leave town ma. I want you to get all the stuff you wear together and get your phone. We'll buy the rest later. " Well bye Miami.

___________________________

What's gonna happen with Dre??

Hood Dancerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें