Chapter 32

Kaila

I pulled up to my brothers house and my mother gasped in awe. I smiled until I realized what we were doing. I parked the car and got out. AJ was out at the warehouses today, so it was just me and her. I was so nervous that I found myself walking slowly. We finally got to the door and I rang the doorbell. Quisha opened the door with Kingston in her arms. "Hey, who is this Kaila?" she whispered pointing to my mother at the bottom of the steps. "Our mother, your mother in law. Now look, we know how King feels but she really wanted to see him." I said quickly before she said anything else. "Alright. Come in." she gave me a knowing look. We walked in and sat down on the couch. "Hi. I'm your daughter in law Quisha, this is your grandson Kingston." she said a little hesitantly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Karen." she said shaking Quisha's hand. "Bae. Who's at the -. Why you here? I left you back in Miami for a reason man. Kaila! Why the fuck you bring her here and Quisha why you let her in?" he said as he came down the stairs. Kingston started crying and Quisha took him into another room.
"Ki-King, look. She came to me asking to see you.. She not fully forgiven, but i think she should at least see you." I said walking up to him while rubbing my belly. "What the hell don't you understand! I don't wanna see her, talk to her, hell I don't wanna remember her." he said in my face. I opened my mouth and he started again. "I don't wanna hear shit, it's damn near her fault what Rashad did to you!" he said and I gasped. "King. You left me too." I mumbled as I looked up at him. His face softened and I just watched. "Don't forget, you left me too." I said shaking my head and walking out with Karen not too far behind me. I got in the car and waited for her to get in, as she did I pulled out of his driveway and back towards my house. "Where do you want me to drop you?" I said grabbing my bottle of apple juice, my new craving. "My hotel is fine." she said clearing her throat. "Which one?" I asked, putting the bottle in the cup holder. "Marriott." she simply said. "You can't be upset, I understand you're hurt. But you have to know how much damage you did to us. Especially King." I said as I stopped at a light. "Kaila. Baby, look I was young and stupid. I'm still young I had King when I was sixteen. I know it's not an excuse, but I ain't have no guidance. So, I just lived how I wanted to." she spoke as I drove with one hand on my stomach and the other on the wheel. "Ouch." I grunted, the babies were playing kickball. "You alright?" she sat up looking worried. "Yeah, I'm fine. But, you forgot about us. We needed you. You can't expect us to just let it go." I said as I spotted the Marriott at the next light. "I know it's a process, but I'm willing to take baby steps." she said fixing her hair. "Alright ma. Be safe." I said as I parked in front of the building. "Alright baby." she said getting out. She closed the door and I pulled off. I connected the phone to my car through Bluetooth and pressed shuffle

Baby, is you drunk? Is you had enough?
Are you here lookin' for love?
Got the club goin' crazy
All these bitches, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, girl what we gon' do?
If you ain't gon' need it, baby
Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy
All eyes on you.

I rapped along to my baby Meek and Nicki's parts. "Shit." I hissed as I had a pain. I called AJ. He kept sending me to voicemail. I frowned and just drove to the doctor.

AJ

"Where the fuck is my money nigga." I said as I held the gun to this niggas face. My phone started to ring, Kaila, I declined it. I wanted to finish this and call her back. "Man. I don't-" he started. "I'm giving you two days man. After that you done. Don't try to run either." I said walking out the room with Darren.

We got in the car and started off to the next warehouse. I called her back. "AJ meet me at the doctor. I'm okay, just having some pains. If you busy, I'll tell you at home." she said breathlessly and hung up. I called King. "Wassup man?" he answered the phone with a pissy ass attitude. "Bruh, I gotta meet Kai at the hospital. Tell Dre to finish the rest of the runs.. The last three." I said as I sped down the street. "Awe damn, she alright? And I'll let him know." he spoke letting the attitude go. "I don't know, she said don't worry about it, but you know she mean the opposite." I said laughing. He laughed as well, alright man." he hung up.

I pulled into the parking lot, and parked in whatever space I could find. I walked inside and the receptionist met me with a smile, while Darren sat in the waiting room. "Kaila's in her usual room AJ." she said as I passed. I thanked her and walked straight to it. I knocked on the door and opened it. "... Not good for you or these babies." I heard Dr. Maxwell say as I walked in. Her eyes lit up as she seen me. "AJ keep her out of trouble. She's highly stressed and she don't need all of it. Make her drop the drama." she said as she walked out of the room. "You good?" I asked pulling her into me. "I'm good, gotta stop stressing. But, if you kill that bitch before I do I'll be even better." she smiled as she looked up at me and pecked my lips. "Tell me what's bothering you beside her." I said looking down at her. She looked away from me and I turned her face back. "My mother and my brother seen each other today. He went ballistic and bought up the fact that it was her fault that I was you know. But it was his too, cause he left me and I told him that. So, we're not talking." I said as I looked down again. "Don't stress it, I can't have you or my babies hurt." I said pecking her forehead. "Alright, just don't make me stress over that bitch Diathirsty." she said looking at me. "What?" I asked laughing. "I will kill her if she fuck with me AJ." she said going around me and out of the room.

"Darren, take my car. We're going home in Kai's car." I said throwing the keys. He nodded and we walked out had in hand.

I wasn't bout to let any bitch come in between what we had. Kaila is all I want and need.