Chapter 45 ~ Last Chapter.

King

I woke up to an empty bed. I sighed as I got up to check on Kingston and Dutchess. I went to Dutchess' room and she wasn't there so I figured that she would be laying with her brother. I slowly opened his door to see him, his mother, and his sister together. I softly closed the door.

Kinda

Today is the twin's birthday. I got up to get some things done while they were still sleeping. The only thing on my mind was how AJ kept pressing me for another kid. I wasn't truly ready for another. Not when I can barely keep up with the two I have.

The tables, chairs, and tent was all set up earlier. I just had to decorate and make sure the bounce houses came on time. I had about four hours to do everything.

AJ

I woke up to the kids staring at me. Lala was sitting on my stomach just waiting and Nate was just sitting and looking. They used to scare me with that type of shit. "Daddy, I hungry." She said as she pointed at herself. I nodded and sat up which cause her to fall back on the bed. She started to laugh and I smiled as I picked her up and then grabbed Nate. I carried them downstairs and sat them at their little kiddie table.

"Happy Birthday Nate and LaLa." I said as gave them each their pancakes and bacon. "Thanks daddy." They said as they gave a toothy smile. I made myself a plate and ate along with them before we had to get ready for their day.

I walked into the backyard to see Kai decorating. "Kai do you have their clothes ready and stuff?" I asked as I seen her tying bows and balloons. "Yes. It's in our closet on my side. Please have them eat and bathe first. Brush their teeth first too." She said and I nodded. I headed inside and waited for them to finish eating. When they handed me their plates I put them in the sink and took them to the tub.

After they bathe, I dried them off and made sure they were moisturized. I put on both of their underwear and sent them to the sink to brush their teeth. I gave them a decent amount of toothpaste and made sure they brushed properly. Afterward, I cleaned their faces and took them to my room. I grabbed the clothes for them to wear, realizing we had thirty minutes to spare. Kai rushed in and hopped in the shower.

While, she did that, I pulled out their clothes. Kaila was dressing these kids up. I put the jean button down shirt on Naithan along with some similar jeans. I sat him on the bed and took Nakaila's clothes out. I she had the same shirt as Nate but she put some navy blue shorts along with it. I sat her down and left Kaila to do the rest.

Kaila

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me to see my kids half dressed. "AJ. Why are my kids not fully dressed?" I asked as I grabbed them up and took them to their rooms. "Nate stop bothering my towel you gone make it fall." I huffed as I put him down. I grabbed him a pair of socks and put them on his feet quickly. "Mommy. Where yo clothes?" He asked as he watched me grab his all blue shoes. "Well mommy had to get out the shower and get you dressed." I replied as I put them on his feet and tied them. He got off the bed and I grabbed Nakaila's socks and shoes. I put them on her feet and I made her follow me to my room. I quickly put on my underwear and. I threw on one of AJ's shirts. "Come on I have to do your hair." I said as she followed. "Mommy I wanna put on my cat earrrss." She hummed as she kicked her feet. "Alright." I laughed as I grabbed a brush. I brushed through all of her hair and split it in half. I gave her two buns and I laid all her baby hairs down. I didn't do this often, but it's her birthday. "Come on LaLa, let's get your ears." I said as I grabbed her hand. "Mommy what are we doing for my birthday?" She asked as she tagged behind me. "It's your brother's birthday too, and it's a surprise babygirl." I answered as I went into their room. I got her ears off her dresser and grabbed some studs. I put those on for her and I let her go.

I went back to my room to see AJ getting out of the shower. He followed me into the closet and started to get dressed. I put on a pair of white shorts and a black distressed shirt with Gucci's face. I tucked in one side of the shirt and put on my Red Fenty Trainers. "You can start letting the guests in through the side AJ? I'll be down in about five more minutes." I asked as I went into the bathroom. "Okay." He said before pecking my cheek. I smiled as I brushed my hair up into a bun. I left my straight baby hairs alone and went downstairs.

I headed down the stairs and grabbed the kid's presents out of their hiding space. I put them on the gift table and I watched as the twins looked around in awe. We had bounce houses, a merry go round, and the train rides. Our yard was big enough to carry it all.

My mom came through with pans of food and so did Quisha. I thanked them as we set the food up.

LaLa came to me and pulled on my shirt. "Mommy. Mommy." She called. I looked down and squatted. "What's wrong?" I asked as I tucked her shirt back into her shorts. "Thank you." She smiled as she pecked my cheek. "You're welcome babygirl." I smiled as I hugged her. The photographer snapped on time. I got up and she ran off as I continued to greet people.