Chapter 41

AJ

After a few hours, I got out of the bed and walked to the guest room. I couldn't sleep knowing she was upset with me and I wouldn't let her go mad. I tried to open the door and it was locked. So I just kicked it open. She jumped up and rolled her eyes at me. "What do you want?" She mumbled adjusting herself. "For you not to be mad." I mumbled as I walked towards the bed. "I'm not mad. I'm just annoyed. Like what are you -" she started before one of the babies started wailing. She got up and walked to the next room. I followed behind and seen as she held Nate. His crying woke up Lala and I went and grabbed her up. I laid her over my shoulder and bounced her a little before she finally went back. Kaila handed Nate over to me as she took Lala and he did the same. I laid him back in his crib and we walked back to our room.

Kaila

"See what you've been missing out on?" I asked as I climbed in the bed. "Yeah I do." He said as he got in and he hovered over me. "Unt unt move." I laughed as I pushed him over. "Why not?" He asked as he turned me to face him. "Because. Ion know where you been all day and I'm really not feeling you all the way right now." I said as I turned my back to him and started to go to sleep.

I woke up around twelve in the afternoon. AJ was still sleeping and so were the babies. I went into their rooms and grabbed them both up. I laid LaLa with AJ and he opened his eyes and put her on his chest. I then washed Nate up and he resorted to babbling with me. He made me smile because he was so cute. After drying him up, clothes were put on him and I sat him in the bed with his daddy. I grabbed my baby girl and cleaned her up as well.

"AJ get up and make some breakfast please." I said as I pulled on his arm. LaLa reached down and started pulling on his face. "Kailaaa." He groaned. "Man get up. I've washed these babies up and I wanna take a shower." I laughed as Nate climbed up on him. "I'm trying not to curse. Get up." I spoke and he opened his eyes to see LaLa in his face.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothes. "Kai!" AJ called out. "Yes?" I called out as I turned the water on. "Where they lil playpen at?" He asked and I heard the babies hitting the door. "It's in the kitchen already!" I yelled out as I stepped in.

Lauren

"Mommy?" Andrea called out to me. "Yes baby?" I replied as I looked over at her. "Do you miss daddy? Because I do. I just want a hug him. That's all." She frowned and looked at the ground. He was a great father even though our relationship wasn't the best. Dre never failed to provide for Drea and Lil Dre. "Yes I do miss him. But you have to always keep him right there in your heart." I said as I placed a finger on the location. Tears rolled down her face and she was crying heavily. "Please don't cry baby. He's in a better place." I said as the tears rolled for me.