Chapter 5

This book is no longer on hold guys!!

Kaila's POV

1 hour after King left, I went inside and went to my bathroom. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower. I waited for the mirror to fog and I stepped in. I washed with my Dove body wash and let my hair soak. As I washed, I seen the purple and blue bruises forming on my arms and legs. The pain was unbearable. I had to quickly rinse and dry myself. I walked out the bathroom to the dresser to get my underwear. I put them on and turned around, Rashad was in my bed.

"Well, I ain't know you had that beautiful of a body. Hmm, I shoulda beeeennn tapped that when I had the chance. " He said looking at me hungrily and walking to me. I backed up until I was against the wall. He swung on me and I ducked and jumped across the bed and ran out my bedroom door and downstairs. I tried to get out the front door, then he grabbed my hair and drug me up the stairs. I was trying to hit and kick but it wasn't making the situation better. He was getting angrier and angrier. I tried screaming but like always my so called mother was out partying. He threw me in the room and closed the door. I was hurting and my brother wasn't here when I needed him. He walked over and threw me on the bed. He ripped my underwear off and pinned me down. I tried moving but he punched me in the eye. I couldn't see through my left. Rashad whipped his manhood out and forced himself into me. All I could do was scream and cry. He took my most valuable possession from me. The only thing I had left. He kept going and going. I found myself trying to go to a better place. When he finished, he pushed me off the bed and left. I felt dirty and unimportant. I just felt like I didn't have a purpose in this world. So I called my brother.

*

*

*

*

*

All my things were packed and I was ready to get out. Everything was gone in my room besides the furniture. I needed a new start. There was a knock on the door. I limped down the stairs and slowly opened the door. I was met with a big hug. "Hey Kai (pronounced Kay) " King said. "Hey King. All my stuff is upstairs. I'll be right back." I said lowly. "No, I got it. Just go sit in the car the AC is on." He looked down at the floor. I could tell he's beating himself up about this.